Author Topic: Finish the story  (Read 5682 times)

CheapTimesLucky

Re: Finish the story
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
yea and it was the best shit to goto a work party and show my good side and get into 4 fights and rock some foo nasty with my robotic arm and then we got the boot. and it wasnt even my gangster homies it was my white homies then i see denise choking out some girl. lol then i saw him trying to back me up after i was fighting and he tried to sock some dude and he missed and denise hit some inocent guy............ lol i love this foo you need to come down for more day trips........... i like your yellow vest................

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 10:27:16 AM »
And then Dennis got his ass kicked when he got home. By Christine.... :lol:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Finish the story
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 02:39:14 PM »
Glad you made it home ok Dennis...lol just so you can get your ass kicked by Oki...lol  classic, like your new wheelies..lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
lol nick thats fucked up.... thats right he was scared to go back home he barowed a yellow pages from the pad and wore it like a vest so he wouldnt get shanked.... loland he used to be one of the best stunters then he moved away from L.A. and came back with some gay ass wheelies.....

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Finish the story
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »
i just wasn't feeling it... you still couldn't keep up in the canyons...
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 04:29:04 AM »
i know but you still couldnt keep up drinking with me............. lol iv missed you man it was a tight ass weeekend here hope to see you more often...... if you keep coming down ill buy you a footon for the pad so you can sleep more comfie since you kept bitching bout the couch.....

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Finish the story
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »
im about to be in and out for the next few months then i'm out for a while... don't know when i'll be back...
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
And then CJ stopped recking on dirt bikes and actually came out to ride but landed at sara an luckys were we stripped his clothes off and we........... :lol:  :evil:  :twisted:  :roll:

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
who the fuck is t gunn?   lucky got so drunk at his pad that he ended fallen asleep in the living room.......... and everyone that chilled at the pad became single and we chilled like some pimps them we went to mexico .........

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 10:12:13 AM »
t gunn is ruben for the 100th time

Anonymous

Finish the story
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
Hey you know what i noticed on that first pic, theres like 14 of them dudes dont even ride w/ us anymore...... i dont like that pic eerrrrrrrrghhh....