Author Topic: Monthly Meeting (April)  (Read 11779 times)

Anonymous

Monthly Meeting (April)
« on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »
We will be meeting at 8:30 rolling out at 9:15am. Sunday 4/13. All of you new guys are encouraged to come out.

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 09:50:26 PM »
word to the wise.. if you plan on riding.. bring some warm clothes because it get cold at night on your way home.. and dont fucken speed from san clemete to oceanside.. i know its a nice long straight.. but learn from the older rider and me who lives in oceanside.. you will get a ticket and then you will bitch and wine about it..i am not from mayhem but i am a friend who is warning you.. i rode home sunday after noon and got followed for about 5 miles..  its your meeting , plus dennis is deploying again. haha and i am just getting old..haha go
 king from oceanslime.. out.. like diaharea after chinese buffet

Oki

Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 10:45:38 PM »
If you don't ride like a jackass, you shouldn't have any problems :P

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »
remember they are called Mayhem . they seem to like to cause it where ever they go..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:07:22 AM »
LOL thanks King for the tips.... will we see your face this coming Sunday???  Lets roll biatches!

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Anonymous

Re: Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »
A king it's not us mang...it's those damb police and there stupid laws that were meant to keep us safe...MAYHEM says it all...hahahaha : :lol:

Oki

Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 10:40:52 AM »
Quote from: "King";p="13214"
remember they are called Mayhem . they seem to like to cause it where ever they go..

This is true!! But if that's their justification, they can't start crying about how the cops are out to get them!!! :P haha...

Are you coming down this weekend? I'll hit you up Friday to see if you can meet us at Famous Dave's for lunch/dinner.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »
hey oki the cops are out to get us....but thats what makes it so exciting...they chase we run...lol jk...lol :mrgreen:

Oki

Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »
You guys have fun with that!!!!!! I got no reason to run and I'm not about to kill myself to try to get away! I can stunt if I had a death wish lol.... Oh wait, nevermind!!!!

I just got word that we'll be heading to Dick's Last Resort downtown for lunch after the meeting! I know there are a few newbs in the club and it'd be nice to freaking meet you jerks FORMALLY.........

:p

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »
So that means we will be cruising on a sunday afternoon....fine I'll make a playlist of OLDIES...LOL

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 11:07:25 AM »
Good lookin out for the homies King.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
Bring your chatter boxes.

Russian_CBR

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 01:33:11 PM »
Quote from: "NONSTOP";p="13259"
Bring your chatter boxes.

can i get 1 from u?
i kno u gots two of dem thingz
MAY-HEM (ma/hem), n.1. random or deliberate violence or damage.2. rowdy disorder.3. the crime of willfully inflicting an injury on another so as to cripple or mutilate.

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »
no problem guys.. hey oki i am down for famous daves or some tyope of bbq.. haha see my face on sunday if i dont get caught saturday for something stupid.hah a

Oki

Monthly Meeting (April)
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:27 PM »
I told Dennis I'd treat him to Famous Dave's to celebrate his graduation. He's been craving it for weeks and the next closest one is in El Centro I think.