For Sale (open to public) > For Sale

SoCal Homes for Sale

(1/32) > >>

ByronTRodz:
FYI,
I come across some really good Real Estate deals almost daily. There are homes all over Southern California for very reasonable prices. Just today I located a few good homes for first time home buyers. Here are the details just to name a few:

I found a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home near Rosecrans & Wilmington for $289k and I also found a few 2 bedroom 1 bathroom homes near El Segundo & Wilmington for $290k.

Theses types of homes are great starter homes and rental properties. I also get a daily report reflecting every Foreclosure, Bank Owned Sale, and Court Auction in California.

Now I checked with one of my Lenders and they advised me that based on a $300k sales price one can expect mortgage payments as low as $1800 with no money down depending on credit scores, income, etc. Some of these homes also qualify for special government financing programs.

It's a buyers market right now so it's a great time to buy.
Call me if you're interested in making your own mortgage payments as opposed to your landlord's.

Byron

magic..:
Wow ...that is good .Damn, moms paid 310k for a 1967 home out here in chi .Thats it im going to have her move lol...Good stuff byron.I been trying to tell my wife  to move out to the bay out in hayward california but she wants to wait till her son is older  :evil:  ...ill be sure to look you up when i do decide to move back home .

FerNie Rox!:
Don't think Cali is cheap, rent and mortgage is over the roof, Im surprise there are still houses for 300. Byron are you sure these are not wired with explosives?

ice:
I bought a year ago for $380k and got a deal cuz we knew the lady and the bank was going to forclose on her...Just did a refi this month and my home is work $513k.....homes prices are coming down some...but banks are not throw loans out like there were 2 years ago...

ByronTRodz:

--- Quote from: "FerNie Rox!";p="1014" ---Don't think Cali is cheap, rent and mortgage is over the roof, Im surprise there are still houses for 300. Byron are you sure these are not wired with explosives?
--- End quote ---

Fern,
These are not former Al-Queda safe houses... but they're not in Beverly Hills either.  :shock:

--- Quote from: "ice";p="1016" ---I bought a year ago for $380k and got a deal cuz we knew the lady and the bank was going to forclose on her...Just did a refi this month and my home is work $513k.....homes prices are coming down some...but banks are not throw loans out like there were 2 years ago...
--- End quote ---

If anyone else wants to join Iceman and take advantage of the benefits of home ownership, call me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version