Author Topic: SoCal Homes for Sale  (Read 65786 times)

pdogg

Re: SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »
Quote from: "ByronTRodz";p="1012"
FYI,
I come across some really good Real Estate deals almost daily. There are homes all over Southern California for very reasonable prices. Just today I located a few good homes for first time home buyers. Here are the details just to name a few:

I found a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home near Rosecrans & Wilmington for $289k and I also found a few 2 bedroom 1 bathroom homes near El Segundo & Wilmington for $290k.

Theses types of homes are great starter homes and rental properties. I also get a daily report reflecting every Foreclosure, Bank Owned Sale, and Court Auction in California.

Now I checked with one of my Lenders and they advised me that based on a $300k sales price one can expect mortgage payments as low as $1800 with no money down depending on credit scores, income, etc. Some of these homes also qualify for special government financing programs.

It's a buyers market right now so it's a great time to buy.
Call me if you're interested in making your own mortgage payments as opposed to your landlord's.

Byron

300k and 1800? thats impossible unless it's an interest only plan.. 300k and with a fixed rate you're looking over 2500 monthly.... I know this because i am in the industry of real estate and loan financing. well i was cause its a garbage job now....but i do my side jobs here and there... and yes it is a buyers market, but to qualify you need good credit .. need atleast 3 months reserves and give atleast 10 % down payment good luck to anybody trying to get 100% financing.. and going stated income..... i believe qualifying with stated income is impossible now lol.. you must go full doc to qualify for any home loan....

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »
Quote from: "T-GUNN";p="15451"
For me it came down to do I want to complain about renting or buying....you make the choice...no matter what somebody's gonna complain that's the plain and simple...oh and if you think any thing's gonna get cheaper your outta your mind....cause as far back as I can remember EVERY THING'S more expensive than when I was a kid......so about house's getten cheaper just dont see it happening....HOMIE.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ruben, houses are becoming more affordable, from last year to this year, most Socal homes have lost 25% of their inflated value.....thats not peanuts homie.... and homes dont get cheaper, they just get more affordable....... when a person would save 20% for a down payment, and get a 30 year fixed loan.... money is not cheap anymore, and like Pdogg has mentioned, now these days, most buyers need a downpayment and reserves... no more 100% financing and no documentation loans (meaning, you have to prove your income, with W2, Paycheck stubs, Income tax forms, bank statemenst, etc)..... its hard to lie on what you make anymore, in order to qualify for a loan...... thus affordability is no longer there with the current prices, therefore, they must drop.

Pdogg, I have to disagree with you that its a buyer's market, prices are still through the roof..... they will return down to the year 2000 prices....... watch out for the next door foreclosure, you can lose $100K in a heartbeat.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Double_G

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »
damn these housing prices. just bring a damn 2bd townhouse down to about 150k and i'll but it i dont care what the market does after that.

cali sucks

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »
Man you still on this shit.....LOL....aint nutten getten cheaper YO....like you said ealier if houses go down everything else goes thru the roof....fucken given away SUV'S but costs like 100 bucks to fill them up hahahahahaha. Houses go down but the utilities will be like the morgage pmt........LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
LOAN MODIFICATIONS...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8MghqnXSg

Double_G

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2008, 02:39:08 PM »
keep the info coming nicky, I'm reading it all. thanks

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »
As long as there is a significant amount of foreclosures coming, there will not be a bottom, regardless of anyone says....

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080710/foreclosure_rates.html

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »
All i have to say is I am glad I bought my home at $389K when it appraised for $453K....I have all that equity that has helped cushion all of this....

Anonymous

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »
I am glad,wife came w/her childhood home..
Great package deal

blayzwon

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »
hahaha lucky bastard lol

Double_G

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »
very lucky bastard, one of the best ways to get a house in cali is for your family to leave it to you, other than that prices suck. but he'll my friends grandmother just passed, and her mother is getting the house but her cold ass uncle and aunt have refied the old ladies house so many times the mortgage is skyhigh for a house purchaed like 25 years ago.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2008, 01:07:19 AM »
Check out the foreclosure chart  on the bottom...  WOW. Like never before in decades.... we are headed for a HOUSING DEPRESSION.  DQ News..... a so called reliable source.

http://www.dqnews.com/RRBay1107.shtm

pdogg

SoCal Homes for Sale
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2008, 01:24:27 AM »
Yes, I agree the market is really bad right now.