Author Topic: House of cards.  (Read 17281 times)

domino

Re: House of cards.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »
:shock: the end is here  :shock: The sky is falling LOL :!:  :!:  :!:
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
House of cards.
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »
Nah, the Obama administration will give it a bailout  or stimulus package...lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

domino

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 05:54:48 PM »
That shit is Bull SHIT  the only reason they keep tell you that shit is to keep the peoples hope up  :!: the only reasons he is in office is to cover the retreat of the last crook  :shock:  :shock: The man is up when you are sleep . :D  :D  :D  :D Remember let them eat cake :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Also remember people, people of color always get it second hand never new  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

magic..

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »
I been hearing all kinds of crisis going on .My wifeys house out in dallas has not sold in almost 3 years(and now its worse) ...at the same time  we have been saving for a 30% DP for a crib out here in chi .Those searches have stoped .There is no way ill get into some shit when the worse is yet to come ....houses may be cheap and everyone wants to jump at that but in reallity it aint hit hard yet so in my opinion it be best to hold on what you have .Work is never guarantee anywhere . Just my 2 dimes  :)

weechona

House of cards.
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »
You are right nick.  Oh wifey told me you stopped by.  I took kids to jiu-jitsu class, sorry I missed you.  Anyways, Nick is right.  To find a good deal takes patience.  But when opportunity knocks you better be ready to grab the bull by the horns.  This is why we are going to save 10% and get a conventional loan rather than a FHA loan.  For those that do not know the difference think of it like this.

You having a FHA loan is like going to get a big fat juicy steak.  You have 3 other guys wanting that steak.  Your FHA loan is like paying that steak with food stamps while the others have cash money.  LOL  who do you think will get the steak.....here is a hint......not you and your food stamp.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »
i am currently working with a bank on a short-sale. i will hopefully get a response this week. i am getting a good ass deal. im going to end up paying about 70 percent of the appraised value. it will already have equity by the time i buy it. im not listening to nick. lol

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
House of cards.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
SW, CA is a way different than where your at, we are definetly a bubble state, not sure too much about Texas, whether or not prices went throught the roof like here. Regardless, lending is a national phenomena, effecting every state, some like CA to a higher degree, therefore there is pressure for prices to keep falling.  As far as buying a short sale, from what I hear its like pulling teeth, and good luck on getting a response, although you may be lucky.  I just dont understand why anyone would buy a short sale in this market, most likely they are short selling is because they cannot afford the house or are way underwater, therefore if it doesnt sell soon, it will become a foreclosure, with a higher chance of it being a lower price.  There is a benny for getting a short sale though, generally the house doesnt sit for long periods of time without it being maintained, but the benny's of a foreclosure are, you can put in some sweat equity and be much better off. Either way you go, do your own research on Zillow or Redfin, they have forums where you can ask any question, and you will get different views on whatever topic you post, you might find me on there as well. Im sure youll be fine, happy hunting.

Bart ONE!

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »
fuckit...just rent a house....and spend your money on fun shit like bikes, boats, travel trailers, and beer..... :wink:

weechona

House of cards.
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 10:00:32 AM »
and shampoo

swmayhem

• MSR Members
House of cards.
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 10:12:03 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="26423"
SW, CA is a way different than where your at, we are definetly a bubble state, not sure too much about Texas, whether or not prices went throught the roof like here. Regardless, lending is a national phenomena, effecting every state, some like CA to a higher degree, therefore there is pressure for prices to keep falling.  As far as buying a short sale, from what I hear its like pulling teeth, and good luck on getting a response, although you may be lucky.  I just dont understand why anyone would buy a short sale in this market, most likely they are short selling is because they cannot afford the house or are way underwater, therefore if it doesnt sell soon, it will become a foreclosure, with a higher chance of it being a lower price.  There is a benny for getting a short sale though, generally the house doesnt sit for long periods of time without it being maintained, but the benny's of a foreclosure are, you can put in some sweat equity and be much better off. Either way you go, do your own research on Zillow or Redfin, they have forums where you can ask any question, and you will get different views on whatever topic you post, you might find me on there as well. Im sure youll be fine, happy hunting.

nick you make alot of sense, but sometimes i think you over analyze shit especially with the housing market. you say your house has not depreciated? you were right in the middle of the collapse and it didnt affect you? i call bull on that one.  IE is where it started
why would someone buy a short sale? cuz it makes sense to pay less for a house than what it is appraised at. simple economics. even if homes prices keep falling you will not really feel it until it dips below what you paid for it. which might never happen. thanks for the advice though.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »
Huh, your obviously not understanding what I have written. Either way you look at it, I have been in my house since 2002... if you look at any price graph of the IE, prices began to go insane in late 2003, early 2004.. and now are back down to almost 2002 levels, so yes, my house along with the rest of Southern California are in a free fall of price declines with no end in sight yet, and yes it has effected me as well as everyone else. As far as buying a short sale because its selling for cheaper than a appraisal, thats absolutely ignoramus.  Houses in 2007 had appraised in the 600K range in my neighborhood.... I will bet that wont happen again for a very long time... check out this 10yr graph and tell me Im "bull". lol

CORONA 10YR PRICE GRAPH  Green line is the national average, brown line is Corona's average.

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Corona-home-value/

EL PASO 10YR PRICE GRAPH, Green line is the national average, brown line is El paso's average,  as you can see, El Paso is way below the national norm, talk about GHETTO...lol Hell, you can buy a house out there for the price of a car...say it aint so....lol  

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/TX-El-Paso-home-value/

Like one of my special sources says, "DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjH7X-jAY4

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »
nick you are absolutely correct. i bowdown to your enormous knowledge of all things. i hope you never come visit el paso. i won't feel worthy. rolling up in your car thats worth more than my house  :cry:  :roll: you baller you  :lol:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
House of cards.
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
Im just cutting and pasting information that back up my thoughts on housing, so its not my knowledge, its the internet's...lol  As you all can assume, I am a pessimist on housing right now, but one day, the light will shine, thats when Ill be yelling BUY BUY BUY.. after I bought something on the cheap...lol

weechona

House of cards.
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
find me a house Nick.  NOT in Corona

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
House of cards.
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »
Im not a RE agent sukka...lol