Author Topic: Looking to ride  (Read 3372 times)

Anonymous

Looking to ride
« on: April 05, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
Hello all of Mayhem,
 I live in Thousand Oaks Ca. I am hoping to meet some cool people to ride the canyons and roads with. I ride a 06 CBR 600 RR. I have alot of free time to ride, and work on bikes. I have a cool garage setup. I own a video game store in Newbury Park and I am married without leash. I am open to all invites for rides. If you  need help with your bike I'm there. I hope I can be apart of what sounds like a great group with fun on the brain. If you have any questions about me or how I can benefit the club, please feel free to post. I hope we can all have a great ride someday.

el mero mero

Re: Looking to ride
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »
sup jpop...im caz and i'm from ventura dogg! lol

and looking at buying a house in thousand oaks, newbury park area...what perfect timing to post up bro! lol

i usually ride down to LA to meet up with the boyz and i usually ride all the way back to ventura county, alone...so it would be cool to have someone to ride with down and back...if u dont mind the ride.

we usually meet up for rides on wed night and sunday morning...but i got stuck working last night and im workin this sunday, sux!

of course the boys usually set up rides other days of the week as well...

give me a call so we can chop it up...

caz
310-408-1094

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 07:06:14 PM »
welcome to the site
fuck you! pay me

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »
Sounds like fun we will do just that , county to county we will ride!!! woot! I will contact you soon.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Looking to ride
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »
Quote from: "el mero mero";p="1743"
i usually ride down to LA to meet up with the boyz and i usually ride all the way back to ventura county, alone...so it would be cool to have someone to ride with down and back...if u dont mind the ride.

suck it up jarhead...

welcome to the site jpop i'll see you at the arco. i'll be the guy eith a broken hand.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

magic..

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 12:39:48 AM »
Whats cracking homie....And welcome to The Mayhemness 8) From the chi town Fam Bam.