Author Topic: Sup Mayhem!  (Read 4452 times)

Anonymous

Sup Mayhem!
« on: April 24, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
Whats up all,

Name is Rob, I'm a 29yr old former Marine now living in Orange County. Moved here from Washington State close to a year ago now. I've been riding Dirt Bikes my entire life and just bought my first street bike in Feb. *07 R6*

Looking to get with a group of peeps who love to ride as much as I do. I don't know what it takes to become part of Mayhem but would love to find out. I see some sick ass stunts in the pics and I'm definitly not there yet. I can only do sit down 1st gear power wheelies, tank riding and standing on the pegs while riding. I know they're noob moves but I have to start somewhere..lol.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and start being active on your forums! Nice looking site BTW!

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Sup Mayhem!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 07:17:12 AM »
welcome to the site bro. keep posting and look out for any events in the LA and OC section so you can ride with the Mayhem Fam
fuck you! pay me

magic..

Re: Sup Mayhem!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »
Welcome to the mayhemness 8)  :lol:

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Sup Mayhem!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 11:12:08 AM »
hit up ed aka speed junkie on the site. he'll show you around. (some of those pix are me lol)

semper fi
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Anonymous

Sup Mayhem!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes!!  I forgot to mention that I'm up for riding EVERYDAY! but Tuesday cause I have class...Live in costa mesa so anyone in the area who is out riding, I'm down.  For anyone who has myspace here is my link...
http://www.myspace.com/robm78

ghurtado

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »
Welcome to the site homie. Feel free to explore and chat on whatever you like on this site. We are all a bunch of friendly riders who always like to welcome new peeps.

I live in the OC so pm me your number and I can hit you up when we ride. Our weekly rides are on Weds and Sundays. So if you are up to it, we are riding tomorrow.

OC MAYHEM ~~~GUS

Speed Junke

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 05:42:41 PM »
Welcome to the site DEVIL DAWG, OC MAYHEM meet at BEACH burger in Huntington BEach, Then ride out to LA or where ever.  Stunts are optional, One of MAYHEM motto is ride your on ride.

By the way, yesterday This newbie rider had a flat on the 55, I pulled over, patch his shit, and we were back on the road. His first bike CBR big dawg 1000, To all newbie spend the money on gear,( jacket, gloves, knee pads, and boots) or spend it recovering.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »
Good advice! I only got the jacket and gloves...no knee pads or boots yet :/  No laughing at my yellow and black HJC helm either...hahaha

el mero mero

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »
welcome jarhead!

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Sup Mayhem!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
Quote from: "Speed Junke";p="2271"

Welcome to the site DEVIL DAWG,

you're gay (but not as gay as lando)