Author Topic: DMV Test  (Read 3819 times)

Anonymous

DMV Test
« on: April 24, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
So, I have been riding without my M1 and I got pulled over last week for a fix it ticket and I was lucky....he only gave me the fix ticket but now I'm not playing and I'm just gonna get my M1...lol. But I went to the DMV after they closed and I'm not gonna lie...I couldnt do the course they got set up there with the little ass loop they got :/ so I'm take the MSF course which starts tonight actually.

Has anyone passed the DMV part on their bike? or do I just suck that bad..lol.

domino

Re: DMV Test
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 03:09:20 PM »
:shock: It is  hard to do on a sportbike because of the wheelbase and sit position and do to fact you lean a sportbike .But you can do it alot of us have past with flying colors. :roll:
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

magic..

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »
Take kawi 250r ...you will pass  :)

Salty

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
I was able to do it. I had no problem at all. But I was doing it on my son 50.....lol.

domino

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 03:48:06 PM »
:P What dumb ass has a 250
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

Anonymous

DMV Test
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 04:05:43 PM »
haha...wish I knew someone with a smaller bike..I was thinking of renting one just for that...lol.. But I already paid for this class..oh well.

ghurtado

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 05:06:39 PM »
Taking the class is by far your best odds. Once you have taken the class and pass the class, the dmv would waive the riding course, which is a shitty ass, bullshit course anyways.

good luck

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
DMV Test
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 05:48:17 PM »
i passed the msf course with a zx12. you are only riding a 600 right? you can do it if you practice enough... learn how to counter-LEAN... turn the bike going slow as possible and feather the back brake... don't chop the throttle... and just put you ass on the seat toward the outside of the turn.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!