Author Topic: What Up Mayhem!!  (Read 2283 times)

pongo

What Up Mayhem!!
« on: April 26, 2007, 07:02:30 AM »
Whats up everyone....I haven't visited in a while and thought i would stop by.....i like the new format of the board....lots of changes but reading some of the threads i see the MAYHEM spirit is still alive and well.....major props to you guys for the way you have carried on over the years...as some of you probably remember after my last incident i pretty much gave up street riding for the track....i don't really count the Zook Blvd that i bought to commute to work on...its more like a minivan..lol...but i've continued hauling the ZX7R out to the track monthly having a great time....alas though i grew tired of only getting my adrenaline fix once a month at the track so a couple of months ago i picked up an 07 ZX10R SE....been having a blast on it.....hope everyone here is doing well....cheers scott

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
What Up Mayhem!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 11:39:54 AM »
wow bro i havent heard from you since your spill at palomar... i see that you have recovered well if you are riding track... good to hear you are back on two.

- dennis (formerly deafeningsilence)
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

weechona

What Up Mayhem!!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 11:31:24 PM »
wpngo pongo good hearing from you.  Hope you dont look like the tin man with screws and bolts all over from your last crash.  Keep in touch Wongo

el mero mero

Re: What Up Mayhem!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:29:17 AM »
we're still here, aint over yet!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
What Up Mayhem!!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:37:13 AM »
Good to hear that your back up on two.... Once a rider, alwayz a rider....  if you quit, then you were never a rider....

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: