Author Topic: MOVADO W/ GUILLOCH? DIAL for sale homie discount...lol...model 84.D6.554.2  (Read 4444 times)

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem

This is an exceptional Movado “Pointerdate”, in high-polished stainless steel, bearing Model Ref. 84.D6.884.2

This all-Swiss-made timepiece presents beautifully, with an elegant silvered guilloché-centered dial, applied polished steel baton markers, deep-carved Arabic numerals at the quarter-hour stations, and classic dauphine-styled hands.

The numeric date graduations encircle the outer perimeter of the dial, with a separate, boldly red-accented pointer-hand tip precisely directed at the day’s date

The decorated, Incabloc shock-protected 17 Jewel cal. 2688 Swiss ETA movement with signed Movado rotor drives a smooth-sweeping second hand, and is housed in a handsome mid-profile, stainless steel water-resistant case with precision-engraved case back. The case diameter measures 35mm excluding the crown, 38mm with the crown, a perfect “gentleman’s” size wristwatch.

This watch has been gently cared-for and is all-original. Polished to its near-original factory luster, only the tiniest hairlines may be observable on very close inspection at certain lighting angles, but nothing noticeable to the casual observer. The hairlines seen in the photo of the case back are greatly exaggerated by the effects of magnification and lighting, not normally seen.

This distinctive timepiece is yours for a very affordable $US175.00. Or, feel free to MAKE AN OFFER, although I will not bother responding to lowball offers.

Text me and ill send you the pics thru my phone.... 323-819-1887

"Hey sweetie, that a new watch you're wearing?"...."No hun, got this one ages ago"

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
pics bro.. send pic to my phone

King

• Relax, It's just Sex

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
what ever happpen to the watch?