Author Topic: Looking for Mayhem Rider w/ White Gixxer in San Diego  (Read 3016 times)

sinner

Looking for Mayhem Rider w/ White Gixxer in San Diego
« on: October 10, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »
I'm looking for the Mayhem Rider with a white Gixxer 1000 in SD. Rode with you on the night of 10/6 from the 8 freeway up the 163 to the 15. You got off at Miramesa Blvd. I'm the guy with the black Gixxer 750 with a hooded sweat shirt on. Want to meet up and ride.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:40:49 PM by sinner »

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Re: Looking for Mayhem Rider w/ White Gixxer in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »
Wassup sinner, welcome to the site... I'm sure someone from San Diego will post up soon, I'm from a little north, in LA

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

sinner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 09:23:42 PM »
Hey CORONA,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting up in Gardena sometime. Always down to ride.

Schmitty

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:30:12 AM »
Only white gsxr I know in SD is JamieDubs

jamiedubs

• MSR Members
  • MAYHEM FOR LIFE!!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »
Whats up man yeah i remember seeing ya. Glad you could stop by the website and check us out we are probally doing bike night again this thursday night in mira mesa again, usually meet up around 7:30 in the starbucks parking lot there. And we are having a monthly meeting here in san diego this weekend, come out introduce yourself. Hit me up if you need more info jamiedubs 619-370-1089
JamieDubS
SAN DIEGO CHAP

sinner

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 10:20:40 AM »
Hey bud, I'll shoot you a text on my phone. I'm down to meet up Thursday and for the meet this weekend. I've been looking for people to ride with. So far most of the sport riders I come across on the roads ride their mounts like cruisers, all show and no go. Of course with that I meant I ride within the speed limit;)

jamiedubs

• MSR Members
  • MAYHEM FOR LIFE!!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 07:05:26 PM »
Well thats the main thing this club is about is RIDING! So come out thursday night and check us out and if you like it come out sunday to the meeting and intorduce yourself to everyone.
JamieDubS
SAN DIEGO CHAP

sinner

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »
Hey JDub, Can't make the Sunday meet, I'm working. But if the Thursday night meet is on, I'm there!