Author Topic: Idyllwild 10/23/2011  (Read 7199 times)

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
Idyllwild 10/23/2011
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »
LA & SD ride to Idyllwild this weekend, if anyone is interested...
Meeting up at the Arco @ 8am, rolling out @ 8:30am & second meet spot is Chevron on Greenriver Road off the 91 fwy 9am rolling out 9:30am.

Marv

• MSR Council
  • DEMASIADO DESMADRE!!!
Re: Idyllwild 10/23/2011
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
Good ride... wait wut  ;D SAZZ!!!
MAYHEM is everywhere!!! Protect yourselves!!

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »
Yes it was…good seeing S.D. guys! Guess O.C. guys were hung over and busy working on the wheelie team…

Unfortunately I didn’t finish the ride due to a nail in my tire…Thanks to Dennis and RC Marvin I was able to ride home.

Nick your whack for not riding back to see what I needed after I waved you down…Glad I didn’t need your medical expertise then again you’re not council anymore…you weren’t kidding about not wanting anymore responsibilities. Maybe I just have my panties in a bunch and exaggerating about you leaving me behind.

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
not getting in the middle of this....but I think the rule has always been...and not a Mayhem rule....just a biker rule in general

but

I thought the rule was that if you get to the meet spot and u dont see anyone for like 10 mins then head back to make sure everyone is ok....

jamiedubs

• MSR Members
  • MAYHEM FOR LIFE!!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 01:56:58 AM »
I had a great time!! Rudy you shouldnt have blown a tire my whole day was fucked I couldnt ride for shit afterwords lol My mind was thinking about my front tire that was worn down already! I had a great time seeing everyone in the canyons/mountains... and yeah OC should show up and see if they can carve some canyons as well!
JamieDubS
SAN DIEGO CHAP

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 10:14:47 AM »
Rudy.....u did miss out on me stompin on Dubs GSXR......R1 was all over that thing from light to light..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
Rudy.....u did miss out on me stompin on Dubs GSXR......R1 was all over that thing from light to light..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:o

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »
Bro, yes you got your panties in a bunch... for no good apparent reason...

1st, you were on a turn out, bike facing towards the road, like if you were ready to get back on the road, also, you didnt appear to be having mechanical problems, you were still sitting on the bike when I flew by you.
2nd, I was going pretty fast, and by the time I saw you, it appeared you were waving me to keep going like you have done many times.
3rd, when i got into town, I parked, and went into the liquor store cuzz I had to piss the RedBull I drank earlier...lol  Got something to drink, and went back outside to wait for you guys.... after about 10 min, I called you and Ice to see if everyone was coo... I also texted you... but no one responded... finally, some the guys began to pull in.

Lastly, best believe I wouldnt leave you or anyone behind if I thought you were in need of assistance...  you should know that, and for you to think otherwise is immature.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

jamiedubs

• MSR Members
  • MAYHEM FOR LIFE!!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »

you have too be smoking if you consider speeding up and slowing down then taking off and slowing down again then speeding up and slowing down again just to try and get a jump on me a race then you must speak another language. Everytime you took off I caught up to you and you slowed down. Next time dont slow down and make me think you didnt wana race... ill bring big daddy out again soemtime and let you see what he has hahaha
JamieDubS
SAN DIEGO CHAP

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »

you have too be smoking if you consider speeding up and slowing down then taking off and slowing down again then speeding up and slowing down again just to try and get a jump on me a race then you must speak another language. Everytime you took off I caught up to you and you slowed down. Next time dont slow down and make me think you didnt :o wana race... ill bring big daddy out again soemtime and let you see what he has hahaha

Pinks all out!!!!

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »

you have too be smoking if you consider speeding up and slowing down then taking off and slowing down again then speeding up and slowing down again just to try and get a jump on me a race then you must speak another language. Everytime you took off I caught up to you and you slowed down. Next time dont slow down and make me think you didnt wana race... ill bring big daddy out again soemtime and let you see what he has hahaha

LOL....i short shifted every gear at around 10k.....but u did get 2 things right....u did catch up to me AFTER I SLOWED DOWN....lol

jamiedubs

• MSR Members
  • MAYHEM FOR LIFE!!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 04:02:12 AM »
no you slowed down when you saw me catching up... you said you shifted around 10K I dont think I even went over 9k lol.... we will see what happens next time lol
JamieDubS
SAN DIEGO CHAP