Open to the Public Events > San Diego

San Diego!!

(1/3) > >>

SPICOLI:
heyy what's going guy's i'm Spicoli i ride with the guys in NC i'm in the army and thinking about moving to San Diego when i get out in nov 2013 wanna move to oceanside or carlsbad. where do you guys usually meet up at?  gonna try and plan a summer trip there this summer so i can get on some of those tasty waves lol

jamiedubs:
Whats up Spicoli Yeah normally every thursday there is a bike night in Mira Mesa we can get you the info if your going there. Jimbo will soon chime in here soon and im sure king will as well. The rest of the guys Dman, old man, tyler and the rest of them come on here sometimes but im sure they all will be glad to help you out and show you around im on deployment till August or Sept. But yeah SD is an awesome place to ride!! Better be ready for some long 300+mile canyon rides!!

Schmitty:
What up Spicoli! Just like Jamie said we go to Mira Mesa Bike nights every thursday and usually roll up to LA meetings once a month. We do alot of canyon riding as well, 300+ mile ride. Our meetup spots change between Hooters and Lowe's. When you get closer to coming to SD post up in the forums and ill get your number!

jamiedubs:
Smitty loves getting little boys #'s lol

Schmitty:
^^ Shhhh!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version