Open to the Public Events > Orange County

New to the site?

(1/5) > >>

Dave:
If your new to the site and want to know more about our gang and how to get jumped in, I mean the club and the Mayhem way of life, grab your nuts or ask your lady to let you borrow them back for awhile or whatever you gotta do, REGISTER on the site and post up. I did and now my life is all fuqed up and yours could be too!  ;D

All the bullshit aside though, one of the best decisions Ive ever made.  MAYHEM SHIT , Fuq what ya heard!

Chingon:
Haha..you should put that on craigslist...LMAO!!!

Just like this guy did..LMAO!!!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/2990854149.html

Rudogg:

--- Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2012, 10:25:45 AM ---If your new to the site and want to know more about our gang and how to get jumped in, I mean the club and the Mayhem way of life, grab your nuts or ask your lady to let you borrow them back for awhile or whatever you gotta do, REGISTER on the site and post up. I did and now my life is all fuqed up and yours could be too!  ;D

All the bullshit aside though, one of the best decisions Ive ever made.  MAYHEM SHIT , Fuq what ya heard!

--- End quote ---
  :o

Marv:

--- Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2012, 10:25:45 AM ---If your new to the site and want to know more about our gang and how to get jumped in, I mean the club and the Mayhem way of life, grab your nuts or ask your lady to let you borrow them back for awhile or whatever you gotta do, REGISTER on the site and post up. I did and now my life is all fuqed up and yours could be too!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Dirty dave... You forgot to say La Primera Lives A!!!   ;D

DougLuv:
Why did I get jumped in in NC and I had to get Mandatory ink? This isnt the same everywhere?.......DAMNNNNN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version