Author Topic: New to the site?  (Read 13845 times)

Dave

• MSR Council
  • Sup FUQR!
New to the site?
« on: May 08, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »
If your new to the site and want to know more about our gang and how to get jumped in, I mean the club and the Mayhem way of life, grab your nuts or ask your lady to let you borrow them back for awhile or whatever you gotta do, REGISTER on the site and post up. I did and now my life is all fuqed up and yours could be too!  ;D

All the bullshit aside though, one of the best decisions Ive ever made.  MAYHEM SHIT , Fuq what ya heard!

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
Re: New to the site?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 11:33:33 AM »
Haha..you should put that on craigslist...LMAO!!!

Just like this guy did..LMAO!!!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/2990854149.html
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 04:20:54 PM »
If your new to the site and want to know more about our gang and how to get jumped in, I mean the club and the Mayhem way of life, grab your nuts or ask your lady to let you borrow them back for awhile or whatever you gotta do, REGISTER on the site and post up. I did and now my life is all fuqed up and yours could be too!  ;D

All the bullshit aside though, one of the best decisions Ive ever made.  MAYHEM SHIT , Fuq what ya heard!
  :o

Marv

• MSR Council
  • DEMASIADO DESMADRE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »

Dirty dave... You forgot to say La Primera Lives A!!!   ;D
MAYHEM is everywhere!!! Protect yourselves!!

DougLuv

• DougLuv for all
  • MSR Members
  • I do it because you can't
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 10:04:23 AM »
Why did I get jumped in in NC and I had to get Mandatory ink? This isnt the same everywhere?.......DAMNNNNN
2011 Harley Road Glide Custom...blacked out of course                                                                                                                                                                              If I had the chance then I probably did it

Dave

• MSR Council
  • Sup FUQR!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
Man the crickets are chirpin on this one huh?..   I think Marv scared em off with that whole La Primera Lives thing....haha   

Hey Chingon, one of the guys showed me that link for craigslist the other day?!?!? WTF we should ALL call him and tell him we want to join and where do we meet up...haha  He will be all excited and think a hundred fuqin bikers are gonna show up to find out its just him and his cousin still..... ;D

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 12:02:32 PM »
I ask to borrow my nutts from my lady every Sunday...haha   8)

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Dave

• MSR Council
  • Sup FUQR!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 01:27:00 PM »
Well at least she actually gives the to you......  ;D

brownspider

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »
whaz up brother , i,m the new guy , came in around April but labtop went down and just got a new , there was no NET.com 4 me. N E ways  about this nuts never leave home with out ,
just got in ,  want 2 ride with good friends and share a lot of good time"s , 2 the club just want 2 so thank"s

Dave

• MSR Council
  • Sup FUQR!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
New to the site? Thinking of joining up with a bike club?  Just want to come out and ride with us to see what its like? Register and post up.....

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 12:56:10 PM »
I already did sukka...lol

DEEJ

• DEEJ
  • I just joined the site.
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 11:49:30 PM »
Recently moved down in HB area, straight up solo rider lookin for some chill heads to ride with...whens the next ride or meetup?

Dave

• MSR Council
  • Sup FUQR!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 08:09:37 AM »
Sup DEEJ, we ride every Sunday......we meet up at 10am at the ARCO at the end of the 91 west in Gardena. We have guys that ride out of the OC (including me) to go meet out there. If you want shoot me your number and I will contact you direct when our next meet up is so you can come out......

DEEJ

• DEEJ
  • I just joined the site.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 05:25:14 PM »
Alright for sure sounds good. 714-797-7947

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 07:50:03 PM »
Welcome DEEJ....  hope to see you on the next Sunday ride... this Sunday...  8)