Open to the Public Events > Other Locaitons

Japan?

(1/3) > >>

jamiedubs:
Looks like I'm leaving for Japan in Jan or so... Wanting to keep reppin my colors but I don't think there will be a point of starting a chapter over there since ill only be there for a year and half at the most. Whats everyones thoughts??

marvin:
well, theres UK... and at one time or another.. alaska was an option..

But you are right, when people leave, then what? Pros... we will have a footprint there, but amongst who? local japanese? or local service members? Who will soon leave as well... i dunno. Cons: who will STAY in japan, making sure they stay in communication with us, do what MAYHEM does...

off the record, I am open to anything as long as ALL THE CHAPTERS agree.

(on the record I would disagree because there is no one there long term)

Chingon:
You just got your vest!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take care of your business in Japan...Rep Mayhem there, come back and rep it here in the states when you get back...

jamiedubs:
Chingon trust me im keepin the vest and never rolling out of mayhem lol. I was just thinking while im there, for a year and half and people hit me up about mayhem... do I just tell them im here for a short period and then im going back to the states (HOME!!)... Trust me im reppin that vest all over japan haha

marvin:
ya,,, thats the gist of it...

unless its service members..

just let them know that when they get state side, they have alot of states to choose from...  they can still join the website and start a relationship w you now..

but we cannot just start bustin nuts in every location for the fun of it...   

just my opinion, but it would have to be a permanent move, relocation, etc...  solid footprint.. not just passing through

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version