Author Topic: So Much Love  (Read 2031 times)

Tazz

So Much Love
« on: August 26, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »
Hey street Riders just wanted to say I've been in different groups, committees, organizations I've run them and been part of them and I need to say every Mayhem Street Rider has so much respect for each other and for the streets.

I have Commanded and General different Paintball scenario events from 100 to 700 players and the Love that Mayhem shows I never seen in my paintball experience.

From a phone call to text even on the world wide web Facebook the Love shows making me laugh at certain comments to WOW on others, I could only imagine for the members that have been with Mayhem from day 1 till now.
Must be a very Awesome Experience.

I'm a new rider and learning from all every time we ride. The last important thing to me is Mayhem Street Riders gives my son Shimo (Josh) and I Love and welcomed us with open arms to ride ...

Tazz 

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
Re: So Much Love
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 06:46:26 AM »
"We embrace the people as our family,

It is up to the people to prove us wrong, or join the family."- MAYHEM marvin

I am glad that someone can not only experience this "espirit de corps" but write about it as well. It shows that people out there can tell the difference between groups who are in it for the numbers, or in it for the commerarderie.

"Blood makes you related, LOYALTY makes us FAMILY"

welcome to the mayhemness
FUCK YOU