Author Topic: R6 Race bike for sale  (Read 3562 times)

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
R6 Race bike for sale
« on: March 13, 2013, 12:25:33 PM »
Sup Guys,

a friend of mine, Josan is selling his race bike.  Here's the info:

Selling for $3,300.

This is a '03 Yamaha R6 Race Bike that was part of the Yamaha Race program. It was purchased/delivered as a race bike and never registered or ridden on the street. This bike is fully race prepped, safety wired and ready to go...you can pick it up and take it straight to the track...it needs nothing. It has been extremely well maintained, has fresh Repsol Racing oil, K&N oil filter and Dunlop GPA racing tires in very good condition. Since the bike was never titled/registered as a street bike it does not have a "pink slip". Instead it comes with the Certificate of Origin from the factory which is your proof of ownership (this is the same as a pink slip for vehicles that were not titled). If you decided to register this as a off-highway race vehicle, you would provide that document to the DMV. I hate to see this bike go but I am having some health issues and can no longer race at the track.

Here is a quick YouTube video a buddy took at a track day... http://youtu.be/6iDisL5rdqY

Here is a partial list of what the bike has on it:
Engine and Electronics
- Yamaha Racing (YEC) ECU
- Yamaha Racing (YEC) Wiring Harness
- Power Commander 3R
- Graves Full Titanium Exhaust
- Graves Velocity Stacks
The bike is tuned and has been dynoed at 117hp on U4 and 110hp on 91 pump gas.

Suspension
- Traxxion Dynamics Front Forks
- .95 spring rate
- valving done
- Ohlins Steering dampener
- Ohlins 3-way rear shock
- Ohlins Rear Spring (.95)
The suspension has been set up and tuned by Ed Sorbo at http://www.le-suspension.com/

Brakes
- Front calipers from '09 R6

Other
- Graves Rearsets
- Graves clipons
- Sharkskinz Bodywork w/spare pieces
- NRC clutch cover
- NRC Stator Cover
- Factory Manual

I also have a box full of spare parts that will come with the bike. This includes different gearing set ups for the bike and basically odds and ends you would want while at the track.

I'm also selling a set of digital tire warmers for $225. These are in great condition. Here is the site, they are the 120/190 set. http://www.stickboyracing.com/warmers.html

Email me with any questions, wopspice@hotmail.com I'm in SFV and can show the bike at night or weekends. Anyone who has been to a Motoyard track day event has probably seen me out on the track and knows the bike. This bike is FAST and will not disappoint.

"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
Re: R6 Race bike for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »
What would you need to make this street legal??? Lights? Mirrors?
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!