Author Topic: IPOD USE HELP Please  (Read 1764 times)

Double_G

IPOD USE HELP Please
« on: April 27, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »
I got an Ipod video, and I have a Pioneer AVIC D3 TV in my truck, with a ipod cable

My question is I need to know if anyone knows how to get music dvd's onto itunes.

I usually take videos from youtube and save them to realplayer, but when i search my comp for songs and video's with ITUNEs it doesn't find the realplayer stuff  ( they might be 2 different formats )

anyone know how to do this, or have any suggestions

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Re: IPOD USE HELP Please
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »
You have to convert them to the iPod format ....go download this software...it allows you to rip the video directly from Youtube and save it in the iPod format.....

You know....if you go to GOOGLE and perform a search you would see that there are 1000's of websites with the answer to your question....stop being cheap and lazy !

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-iPod-Converter.htm

KEEP IN MIND THAT WHEN YOU RIP THE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE YOUR CONVERTING THE FILE TO A SMALLER FILE....THUS ITS GOING TO LOOK LIKE SHIT ON YOUR TV BECAUSE OF THE ASPECT RATION COMPRESSION RATE !!!!

YOU SHOULD SEE IF YOUR DVD/TV WILL PLAY VCD-DVD THEN YOU CAN USE NERO BURNING SOFTWARE TO BURN THE VIDEOS TO A CD-R AND PLAY THEM IN YOUR DVD PLAYER !!!

ROOKIE !

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Re: IPOD USE HELP Please
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »
AND AND BY THE WAY....THIS SAME TOPIC WAS DISCUSSES A FEW WEEKS BACK

http://www.mayhemstreetriders.com/protal/viewtopic.php?t=1287

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IPOD USE HELP Please
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
LOL

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Double_G

IPOD USE HELP Please
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
thank you ice for the info

I would try it the way you do it, but i dont have a dvd burner, and i purchased the 30gig ipod because i didn't want to keep putting in dvd's cause i have to remove the navigation disk.

any suggestions on how to make them look good on the tv screen?

Double_G

IPOD USE HELP Please
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »
so i used the youtube to itunes converter my friend gave me to transfer the videos to itunes and it worked great, the only problem is the clearaty of the video from you tube on the ipod compared to any dvd or music video dvd i put in the cd drive is terrible the pic looks grey and distorted like it does on youtube or maybe a little worse.

I also have all my youtube video's downloaded to real player.

1) Does anyone know how i can trasfer video's from real player to itunes?
or
2) how to possible resize or clear up the video's from youtube to itunes?

3) also how to kinda shrink video's before putting them on i tunes, there kinda big and fill up my 30gig quick?

thanks

i've done this with music but i had to convert them to mp4 first. thanks