Author Topic: SAN DIEGO RIDE RECAP  (Read 1433 times)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
SAN DIEGO RIDE RECAP
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »
Ahhhh yes, the start of a new year brings me much hope and optimism for our club.  Our first Sunday ride of the year was one for the history books. Most met up at the Arco as usual for our Sunday ride.  I ended up getting picked up at the Spectrum in Irvine on the way down South to San Diego. We rolled up and picked up Kingy in Oceanside, then on the way down to hook up with Dennis, Lil Rob gets a flat tire on the freeway, he ends up riding the bike with a flat off the freeway to a near by gas station, I end up plugging Rob's tire, as you can see by the pics, but when he test rode it, the tire was wobbling, which became damaged from riding it off the freeway while flat.... so what we thought was a 10 minute fix, became an hour delay while we waited for the tow truck to pick him up.  Making it down to SD, we hooked up with Dennis, Oki, JamieDubs, and I forgot his name, sorry, went on a LONG ASS ride along the Mexican boarder, cuzz I saw a sign of Tecate(2 miles) away...lol  those were some long sweepers, 100 plus with boarder patrol just looking at us pass by...lol We ended up in some small town diner and had some lunch before the hell began...lol  After lunch, on the way home, it started to get HOT as hell from the sun and being in the mountains, I was sweating my ass off....  we almost ran out of gas since we passed the gas station where we were supposed to stop...but we managed to find a gas station in another little town... made it past boarder patrol check points without any problems, although Poncho had to get off his bike and show his green card to them...LOL   Well, another Mayhem ride to remember..... hope to see the rest of you fags on the streets next time.

CORONA

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
SAN DIEGO RIDE RECAP
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:19:26 AM »
it was josh from c2c on the yellow gsxr and my close homie eric in his impreza..hahah i got to my house and the tow truck and rob showed up and we loaded the bike on to my dumped out mini truck and rob jumped in. his bike and him combined weigh about 750...my trucked cried all the way up. but being a yoda.. she made it..we left about 3 or so and drop like 65 to 70 all the way up to gardena then dropped off the bike and we went to chinoes to meet up with him and his family.. we went to eat vietnamese food since i brought it up.. rob didnt know what was in store for him. but he ate it..haha then i dropped him off and come home ..got home about 9pm.. thank god i put a radio in my truck.. i think its time for a new truck..maybe a full size..now..hahah

magic..

Re: SAN DIEGO RIDE RECAP
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 07:57:20 AM »
Good shit fellas....how you all like rudys suprise

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
SAN DIEGO RIDE RECAP
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »
Thanks for the tour Dennis! Big props to King for take care of Lil Rob…
Good ride fellas! I think we rode like 400+ miles… shit we were down the street from Tecate.
I just showed them the picture! It was too cold to strip LOL