Author Topic: Today  (Read 2914 times)

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Today
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:11:47 PM »
Have you all forgotten? Today is Sept. 11th. This is a day that I will remember for the rest of my life. I remember the way that every thing went down that day and can never forget it no matter how much I try.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
Re: Today
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
Time flies, it's already been 8 years and seems like it was yesterday.

I was just watching one of those conspiracy documentaries on youtube earlier. Still makes u think

frezank

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »
This was sad for me in two accounts.

1. The terrorists attacks that happen that day.
2. Day of first job interview out of college...been working ever since!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »
Ha, I was still in college that day.. how time flies!  RIP to those who lost their lives that day. God bless America, 9/11 was the day America lost its innocence.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »
was already on my way to work and heard it come on the radio. i thought it was a joke. got to work and turned the radio on there. after finally realizing that it wasn't a joke i left work and went home. turned on fox news just in time to watch the second plane fly into the building. was heading to my recruiters office to tell him to ship me early as possible and stopped to get gas. the gas station was packed and they were gouging the prices. gas was up to $7 a gallon.
E Pluribus Unum

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 09:43:26 PM »
Damm, didnt know gas prices went that high...

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 12:42:26 AM »
that day they did. there was a hotline to call to report them to the government for price gouging.
E Pluribus Unum

magic..

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 10:26:00 AM »
They have this new documentarie (i think its new) Its called 112 or something like that.They gather all the video clips of everyone who was filming that day and put them together.Its crazy how people reacted and how much fear they had.I was at work pissed of and sad at the same time for what had happened.Image all those people who sat on 1 of those floors knowing that they had to jump or burn to death...knowing that they wouldnt see their love ones anymore ....geezz that is the worse.God bless them all and Thank you Dennis and everyone else in the srvice who put their life on the line to protect the people.....GOD BLESS AND R.I.P TO ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIFE ON 9/11

smuv

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 11:31:29 AM »
Thank you to all those peeps who serve, and keep us safe.. You guys are heroes...

KILO

• MSR Members
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 01:41:03 PM »
On Sept 11th I was jut coming in from a 2 hour work out session(PT) when the Chaplin yanked me into the chow hall and at that time I watched the second plane hit the tower. I cried a little as I watched the people jumping out of the windows, then I got angry but knew in my head that it was time to go to war.

On Oct 19th I jumped into Afghanistan to start Operation Enduring Freedom. With me I carried Pictures of that horrible day, and I placed them on the bodies of our enemies to show others why they were killed.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
Damm... thats crazy!

magic..

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 10:19:33 AM »