Author Topic: Good meeting some of Mayhem  (Read 3493 times)

SIC J

Good meeting some of Mayhem
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »
Blayzn, Gonzo and Magic made it out to XDL in Nashville, Tenn. Hope you guys had a good time at XDL and the club. It was good meeting you guys. You guys were cool as fuck. Sorry I didnt make it to the after party. How was it? We got out of XDL kinda late and I had a 730 AM flight. Slept a whole 2 hours, got back to San Diego, went straight home and hopped on the bike to meet up with more Mayhem guys in Oceanside.

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
Sounds like your week end was full of Mayhem!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
Damm pimp... all over the country.. arent you.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

magic..

Re: Good meeting some of Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »
Wrong name sic lol ....im in tejas at the moment lol ......you mean ros .Unless ros trying to use my identity :lol:  :lol:

SIC J

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 11:20:34 PM »
Quote from: "magic..";p="18759"
Wrong name sic lol ....im in tejas at the moment lol ......you mean ros .Unless ros trying to use my identity :lol:  :lol:

haha. my bad. got the names mixed up. you were the one that flaked out  :lol:

magic..

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »
Quote from: "SIC J";p="18760"
Quote from: "magic..";p="18759"

haha. my bad. got the names mixed up. you were the one that flaked out  :lol:

wrong one 2 lol ....i had to be out here in texas ...maybe next time

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 06:22:03 AM »
whats up sicj?

this is jose i was the first one to shake your hand over the fence i had the white sox cap on.

it was good meeting you bro. hopefully you guys can make a show out here in the CHI

im not sure who the guy was but he seen my mayhem shirt and gave me and my son some FMF shirts.  tell him thanks if he you know he he is.
fuck you! pay me

SIC J

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 10:27:14 AM »
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="18766"
whats up sicj?

this is jose i was the first one to shake your hand over the fence i had the white sox cap on.

it was good meeting you bro. hopefully you guys can make a show out here in the CHI

im not sure who the guy was but he seen my mayhem shirt and gave me and my son some FMF shirts.  tell him thanks if he you know he he is.

Good meeting you as well.

The guy who gave you the shirt was my homie Thomas. He was the guy that announced the event. He pretty much runs XDL as well.

Gonzo RR

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »
Yo the event was awesome!!! This guys are nuts man, they make it seem so easy until you try it your self lol. The sickest was that burn out all around the track! I'm still tripin' about that! I was so pissed I forgot the camera at the hotel! That was fucked up! But I got some good pics and video on my phone.

Sic J the after party was full of fine ass females! I felt like I was taking sand to the beach if you know what I mean...

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 08:09:19 AM »
Quote from: "SIC J";p="18768"
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="18766"
whats up sicj?

Good meeting you as well.

The guy who gave you the shirt was my homie Thomas. He was the guy that announced the event. He pretty much runs XDL as well.

ask him when is he going to make an XDL show in chicago?
fuck you! pay me

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 08:11:16 AM »
Quote from: "Gonzo RR";p="18771"
Yo the event was awesome!!! This guys are nuts man, they make it seem so easy until you try it your self lol. The sickest was that burn out all around the track! I'm still tripin' about that! I was so pissed I forgot the camera at the hotel! That was fucked up! But I got some good pics and video on my phone.

Sic J the after party was full of fine ass females! I felt like I was taking sand to the beach if you know what I mean...

hey bro if it was that good lets set up a mayhem members only trip back to tennesse.

you down?
fuck you! pay me

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 08:15:32 AM »
hahaha these fucken guys, if the ladys are that hot.. fly me out there.. hahah

blayzwon

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »
king dawg.... there are mad hoes out here... im sure nothing like cali... there is a town right next to nashville called Brentwood... it was named the second skinniest city in the country...

gonzalo...
whats up with the pictures from your phone? can you upload any of the pic to your computer and email them to me

Sic J.... great meeting you man... I never made it to the afterparty either... as soon as i pulled up into my driveway i picked up a nail in my (brand new) back tire.. thanks anyways for the VIP hookup. anytime u in nashville holla at me... maybe you wont be too busy we can go kick it with some ladies.

This weekend was the most fun I have had in nashville yet.... Thanks for coming out to see your homie lost out in the country guys....

MAYHEM OUT!!!!

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 10:08:36 AM »
Quote from: "blayzwon";p="18806"
This weekend was the most fun I have had in nashville yet.... Thanks for coming out to see your homie lost out in the country guys....

MAYHEM OUT!!!!

no problem bro

hopefully all of the chitown bros can make it out there soon.
fuck you! pay me

blayzwon

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »
for sizzle!!!