Author Topic: Good meeting some of Mayhem  (Read 3494 times)

Gonzo RR

Good meeting some of Mayhem
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 10:10:45 PM »
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="18803"
Quote from: "Gonzo RR";p="18771"
Yo the event was awesome!!! This guys are nuts man, they make it seem so easy until you try it your self lol. The sickest was that burn out all around the track! I'm still tripin' about that! I was so pissed I forgot the camera at the hotel! That was fucked up! But I got some good pics and video on my phone.

Sic J the after party was full of fine ass females! I felt like I was taking sand to the beach if you know what I mean...

hey bro if it was that good lets set up a mayhem members only trip back to tennesse.

you down?

We gots to!  8)

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 06:25:12 AM »
Quote from: "Gonzo RR";p="18869"
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="18803"
Quote from: "Gonzo RR";p="18771"
Yo the event was awesome!!! This guys are nuts man, they make it seem so easy until you try it your self lol. The sickest was that burn out all around the track! I'm still tripin' about that! I was so pissed I forgot the camera at the hotel! That was fucked up! But I got some good pics and video on my phone.

Sic J the after party was full of fine ass females! I felt like I was taking sand to the beach if you know what I mean...

hey bro if it was that good lets set up a mayhem members only trip back to tennesse.

you down?

We gots to!  8)

well bigc, ros, and myself are down to roll back.

we need to set a date.

bigc was thinking the 3rd week of august.
fuck you! pay me

blayzwon

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 06:58:33 AM »
ill make sure my boss knows i need saturday off this time lol!!!

blayzwon

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 06:59:45 AM »
lets see if the gonzilla can break away from the wifey for the weekend. hehe.  we goin to the beach and definitely not bringin sand this time lol...

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »
hey magic you down to roll?
fuck you! pay me

magic..

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="18885"
hey magic you down to roll?
Cant make any promises but im good after the 20th of august.Im rolling back in next week to the chi but im due to be back on the 13th ....