Author Topic: Hesperia, California (victorville, barstow)  (Read 6510 times)

jimi

Re: Hesperia, California (victorville, barstow)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »
whats up mayhem fam.... ill be down in the area off and on all week mostly in montebello and pico area... my grandma may be leaving us here real soon...so im spending as much time as i can with her... so hit me up...760-885-0618

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
sorry to hear that bro...

condolences from NC chapter
FUCK YOU

jimi

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »
Thanks bro...ya I'm down in pico now....they say she doesn't have much longer to live..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »
Sorry to here the news about your grandma... May god bless you and your family during these hard times.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 02:29:03 PM »
hope all is well jesse....  keep riding bro..
FUCK YOU

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 12:23:56 PM »
I got a buddy named Jesse....

he was my first roommate in Korea, in 1995... before DugLuv came to be my roommate... He kicked it hard in Camp Casey, then he left back to the world.. and left me in country,..

I met up with him again in 1997-99 when I was in barstow, at IRWIN. He is a Military contractor with MATES, we kicked it there as well.. he was into the fastn furious imports, prolly still is, but saw me riding all the time.. After 2003 he talked about gettin a bike.. and I told him all about Mayhem.. but he was super busy with his new family.. Well, guess what, he has been riding for the past few years, and has a few fellas he hangs with in Victorville, (we in los angeles, know where that is!!!)  but they have been riding and kickin it in the high desert... so he is going to register on the site, along w his frenz...

please show them the mayhem Love we are capable of, this is my brother... say wassup when they come through...  and if you guys get a chance, ride up to victorville, and they will come down to l.a. as well...  

see yall in the streets....