Author Topic: So Cal wheelie school anyone???  (Read 5426 times)

SIC J

So Cal wheelie school anyone???
« on: October 09, 2007, 10:55:03 AM »
Would anyone be interested in learning how to wheelie on a wheelie machine???

Here's the deal. I will be privately teaching a wheelie class on a wheelie machine, as well as traveling to different events and bike nights.

The cost for the lesson is $150 per person, BUT if we can get a group together, we will do a discounted price. It will be about a 5 hour class with no more than 5 people per a group.

In ALL honesty, you can actually learn a lot on a wheelie machine. You can learn the proper way to clutch the bike up, balance point, rear brake control, and most of all throttle control.

I spent the today on the wheelie machine just to see how it was and if it actually was beneficial. To my surprise, IT WAS! It wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Now I'm not saying once you take the class you're gonna be able to jump on your bike and ride wheelies for miles, BUT what I am saying is that you can gain enough confidence and experience to be that much closer to the real thing. You won't have to worry about crashing your bike and hurting yourself and at the same time, pick up great advice and know what it feels like to actually be in a balance point wheelie.

So would anyone be interested taking this class? Let me know, I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
SIC Riders
www.SoCalStunts.com

Anonymous

Re: So Cal wheelie school anyone???
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »
Forget the school. Teach me how to do circles. I'm going to Dicks Last Resort in a few weeks lets hook up.

SIC J

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »
Quote from: "NONSTOP";p="8249"
Forget the school. Teach me how to do circles. I'm going to Dicks Last Resort in a few weeks lets hook up.

are you askin me out on a date??? LOL

just hit me up and let me know when youre comin down.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
Wheelies are for stunters, were not Mayhem stunt riders.... we are Mayhem STREET Riders..... lol  :lol:

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="8337"
Wheelies are for stunters, were not Mayhem stunt riders.... we are Mayhem STREET Riders..... lol  :lol:

dont get mad because theres a height limit to stunt...lol... this aint no mayhem midget riders lol.. this is Mayhem Street Riders... :lol:

SIC J

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

yea but i know how you envy and jock my whoolies so im giving you an opportunity to try to be me for a day.... LOL

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 05:20:39 AM »
you tell him chino he always likes to talk like he a big man

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »
nonstop holla at the sd homies. msr may not be stunters but dam u guys pull alot of pow pow pow power wheelies..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 09:59:01 AM »
Chino... I may not pass the height limit, but there should be a "crash to much" limit.... you probably wouldnt be stunting....LOL :roll:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »
Quote from: "SIC J";p="8350"

yea but i know how you envy and jock my whoolies so im giving you an opportunity to try to be me for a day.... LOL

Envy, no, jock, yes...LOL   I just dont wanna have to go through a new bike every other year....lol :lol:

SIC J

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:10:23 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="8406"

Quote from: "SIC J";p="8350"

Envy, no, jock, yes...LOL   I just dont wanna have to go through a new bike every other year....lol :lol:

thats why you learn on the MACHINE.... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 03:16:44 PM »
Ok, so after I learned on the machine... I can do it on the street... and you gaurantee I wont crash...ok..... coo...... oh what... no gaurantee.....  

DUH!!!

Tate

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »
fuk it...sounds good to me, when and where?

SIC J

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="8422"
Ok, so after I learned on the machine... I can do it on the street... and you gaurantee I wont crash...ok..... coo...... oh what... no gaurantee.....  

DUH!!!

i can murder that machine all day and I STILL CRASH!!!!

BUT what the machine WILL teach you is what is feels like to actually be at BALANCE POINT. something A LOT of people have never been at and the first time they get there, they panic and end up crashin.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »
Increasing my chances of crashing is not in my best interests...lol