Author Topic: So Cal wheelie school anyone???  (Read 5425 times)

SIC J

So Cal wheelie school anyone???
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="8431"
Increasing my chances of crashing is not in my best interests...lol

how does learning balance point on a machine you cant crash on increase your chances?

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »
Ok... let me clear it up for you.... wanting to learn to do wheelies is one thing, taking it to the next step and learning to do wheelies on a machine is coo, the next step after that, is learning to do wheelies in the streets.... thus increasing the chances of crashing.... being on two wheels is dangerous already, being on one wheel is even more..... Im sure your good at stunting, but how many crashes have you gone through???  Im sure its more than one, and like Ive said before, stunting is expensive, even if you dont crash, because stunting puts much more wear and tear on your bikey... just ask our guys that do stunt, they probably spend more time fixing their bikes than riding them....lol :wink:

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

SIC J

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="8442"
Ok... let me clear it up for you.... wanting to learn to do wheelies is one thing, taking it to the next step and learning to do wheelies on a machine is coo, the next step after that, is learning to do wheelies in the streets.... thus increasing the chances of crashing.... being on two wheels is dangerous already, being on one wheel is even more..... Im sure your good at stunting, but how many crashes have you gone through???  Im sure its more than one, and like Ive said before, stunting is expensive, even if you dont crash, because stunting puts much more wear and tear on your bikey... just ask our guys that do stunt, they probably spend more time fixing their bikes than riding them....lol :wink:

what isnt expensive though?? ANY hobby you do is expensive.

as far as crashes, on the streets i have NEVER crashed stuntin. (knock on wood... haha). and in the lot, ive had 3 GOOD crashes but only 1 left some nice damage to the bike.

the reason i didnt crazy learnin at first was because i learned rear brake control on a 50. i was scrapin on the big bike after a couple hours!!! the wheelie machine gives you the same fundamentals as the 50 will.

and just so you know, when i do crash now, its beacuse im tryin to learn more technical stunts. NOT a BASIC WHEELIE.

and NO, i spend a hell of a lot more time stuntin then fixing the bike. if youre spendin more time fixin your bike, then maybe stuntin isnt for you. either that or stop bein a cheap ass and buy the better QUALITY parts. LOL

FACE

Re: So Cal wheelie school anyone???
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 11:02:20 PM »
hey sic j can you send me more info on your wheelie school>>sounds intresting>>>rtaoki@hotmail.com thanks...face mayhem street riders

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 10:25:16 AM »
:!: shit that sounds cool! tell me where i gotta go, i can do some slow asss wheelies but when i get close to the balance point i get a lil nervous so i dont take it that far. also i got a problem standing up and cradleing the fuking bitch! well let me know whats up with the machine, i wanna do it!

lilgsxrkid

• MSR Members
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
pow, pow power wheelies?  haha king has straight lost his mind!  If i werent in iraq, i would be proving you wrong!  fuck it,  i havnt been on a bike in 8 months, and ill still rock that shit! lol

Bart ONE!

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »
wheelies are gay...i prefer drifting my supermoto.... :D