Open to the Public Events > Other Locaitons

Japan?

<< < (3/3)

marvin:
thats true,  first it was myspace now fbook...   most members give this site the finger and refuse to use it,

the rest of us will continue to encourage the use, but we r talking to ourselves..

oh well...

Dennis:
you'll still be a member of the club. sd chapter if you want to claim it. i would advise against starting a chapter if that's what comes up later. all of the americans out there are only there for 1-3 years. i think it's not enough stability and too high of a turnover like marvin tha martian said. but i'm open to whatever.

marvin:
preach on D man! :o

jamiedubs:
D you know im staying SD as long as I can... this thread was more about reppin my colors over there... I dontp lan on staying there longer than a year maybe a year and a half then back I come! I was just making sure that leaving SD chapter and going over there for a while wouldnt cause any problems

marvin:
be advised...

you are MAYHEM wherever you are, rep wherever you are, wear your vest anywhere.... now and forever.

Lets make sure that everyone (old and new) knows all our updated bylaws, rules, regs, guidelines.. etc.. so we dont bring up the same thing over and over every year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version