Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 2485 times)

weechona

Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
I know I will be off work tomorrow and will be busy cooking stuffing, cranberry sauce, baking bread and a couple of pies.  But, I wanted to wish everyone on the boards a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you get to spend it with your loving family.  In case you have no place to go and before you decide to hit up Carrows or a Denny's feel free to hit me up and you can join me and my family enjoy a home cooked meal. 

I think it is only fitting that we all post up what we are thankful for.  I will begin since this is my thread LOL

I am thankful for my loving family, great bunch of friends and life itself.  Thinking the world has so many less fortunate, I am thankful for everything god has provided me.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
Happy thanksgiving everyone... I will be spending it at home as well with my family... probably gonna gain a few pounds over the weekend...

I am thankful for having my family healthy and being able to enjoy life itself.  See you guys on the streets
..... hopefully without the rain. ;D

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Smith and Wesson

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
I am thankful for my Families, both my own and my Mayhem Fam. I am thankful that my little girl is getting better everyday.

I am also thankful that I am still working when many are not, that we have a roof over our head and heat when we need it, when many are lucky to have a bridge to sleep under and an old blanket to keep warm, I am thankful that I have decent transportation, when many would be happy with a decent pair of shoes.

We have to be thankful for the little stuff we take for granted everyday, I myself was very close to living on the streets with my family at the end of 2004 and I thank God daily that he has seen fit to bless me with everything I have.
Mayhem 4 Life

Marv

• MSR Council
  • DEMASIADO DESMADRE!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:49:52 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all my MAYHEM Brothers and your familias.... From my Familia and I....

I am thankful for all the blessing GOD has blessed me with....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 02:05:08 PM by Marv420 »
MAYHEM is everywhere!!! Protect yourselves!!

juaner

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 07:10:58 PM »
happy thanksgiving to all.. well am thankful for my family being healty and for being bless with all the things i have...
live every day like if it the last day of ur life... no regrets

magic..

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 10:29:58 AM »
Happy holidays to all the mayhem fam bam.Wish you nothing but the best with family and friends.It is a daily reminder how thankful i am to have work,family ,health etc...I also thankful to be part of this fam bam of brotherhood that we all share .Spread the love and peace

AMEN ....