Open to the Public Events > Los Angeles

Idyllwild 10/23/2011

(1/3) > >>

Rudogg:
LA & SD ride to Idyllwild this weekend, if anyone is interested...
Meeting up at the Arco @ 8am, rolling out @ 8:30am & second meet spot is Chevron on Greenriver Road off the 91 fwy 9am rolling out 9:30am.

Marv:
Good ride... wait wut  ;D SAZZ!!!

Rudogg:
Yes it was…good seeing S.D. guys! Guess O.C. guys were hung over and busy working on the wheelie team…

Unfortunately I didn’t finish the ride due to a nail in my tire…Thanks to Dennis and RC Marvin I was able to ride home.

Nick your whack for not riding back to see what I needed after I waved you down…Glad I didn’t need your medical expertise then again you’re not council anymore…you weren’t kidding about not wanting anymore responsibilities. Maybe I just have my panties in a bunch and exaggerating about you leaving me behind.

ice:
not getting in the middle of this....but I think the rule has always been...and not a Mayhem rule....just a biker rule in general

but

I thought the rule was that if you get to the meet spot and u dont see anyone for like 10 mins then head back to make sure everyone is ok....

jamiedubs:
I had a great time!! Rudy you shouldnt have blown a tire my whole day was fucked I couldnt ride for shit afterwords lol My mind was thinking about my front tire that was worn down already! I had a great time seeing everyone in the canyons/mountains... and yeah OC should show up and see if they can carve some canyons as well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version