Open to the public > Open to the Public

1 Piece Suit

<< < (2/5) > >>

CHO:

--- Quote from: "bigc";p="552" ---the clerk is right you probably have a longer upper body causing the bottom part of the suit to short... i had the same problem when i was buying a jumpsuit for work.. i had the same problem i had to go to a bigger size so that the bottom would be longer
--- End quote ---

too bad it's the biggest size they have.

CHO:

--- Quote from: "Dennis";p="559" ---hey bro... you already got the jacket to fit... just go order some alpine stars track pants... just like mine... but don't copy my style bitch... get something similar though... they just zip into the jacket... it's the same as a one piece....
--- End quote ---

Nobody wants to bite anyones style. But I'll definitly be looking into a 2 piece now

Anonymous:
whats crakin CHO, lilwill is back  :D  U should have picked up on the suit I was selling.

Salty:

--- Quote from: "chofromcalpoly";p="565" ---
--- Quote from: "Dennis";p="559" ---hey bro... you already got the jacket to fit... just go order some alpine stars track pants... just like mine... but don't copy my style bitch... get something similar though... they just zip into the jacket... it's the same as a one piece....
--- End quote ---

Nobody wants to bite anyones style. But I'll definitly be looking into a 2 piece now
--- End quote ---

That's what i told you to get at Rubens house.

CHO:

--- Quote from: "lilwill_43";p="566" ---whats crakin CHO, lilwill is back  :D  U should have picked up on the suit I was selling.
--- End quote ---

i know fulio. but i kinda want a new one. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version