Author Topic: Emboridered Shirts  (Read 4642 times)

Anonymous

Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »
Quote from: "ZX6R_NINJA";p="21885"

i think they need to make one for you and nick saying OLD ASS GUYS!!!! LOL...JK
>OLD ASS GUYS....THAT KNOW HOW TO RIDE AND HAVE MAN DICKS...

"LITTLE DICK">YOU KNOW,WHO PUT YOU ON BLAST...i HAVE THE VIDEO...HA HA

GET A MANS BIKE AND MAN DICK AND BALLS...NOW I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD...LOL

Anonymous

Re: Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: LOL.....................JFWY BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

ZX6R_NINJA

Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »
WELL IM NOT USE TO GETTING IT UP AROUND GUYS!!! MAYBE YOUR USE TO THAT...LOL... MAYBE THATS WHY YOU RECORDED EVERYONES DICKS...LOL... SO YOU CAN POUND IT OUT AT HOME...HAHAHA...JK YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!! LOL

Anonymous

Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 01:31:51 PM »
Quote from: "ZX6R_NINJA";p="21907"

WELL IM NOT USE TO GETTING IT UP AROUND GUYS!!! MAYBE YOUR USE TO THAT...LOL... MAYBE THATS WHY YOU RECORDED EVERYONES DICKS...LOL... SO YOU CAN POUND IT OUT AT HOME...HAHAHA...JK YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!! LOL
> I GOING TO SPOOF IT...SUCKA!!
I am content with my man hood...Your the one who got naked in front of the men...Whos the FAG..Me or you????  

Least it wasnt shaved,we wont mention names..

Your the one who seen that!!!!!

I like your ass,you are not affraid to say shit...LOL

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »
Quote from: "redeyes";p="21928"
Quote from: "ZX6R_NINJA";p="21907"

> I GOING TO SPOOF IT...SUCKA!!
I am content with my man hood...Your the one who got naked in front of the men...Whos the FAG..Me or you????  

Least it wasnt shaved,we wont mention names..

Your the one who seen that!!!!!

I like your ass,you are not affraid to say shit...LOL
I think both of you are kinda weird. 1 for getting naked in front of the other and the other for complimenting on his ass.

ZX6R_NINJA

Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »
hahaha!!!! lmao!!! when i told you that you said i know i see it too...lol...anyways!!! cant wait to do it again!!! it was fun

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »
I will be taking orders @ the meeting. Patch orders as well. Shirts are $66, don’t have a price for patches yet. The more the cheaper though.

Taking orders for regular t-shirts as well…

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 07:04:59 PM »
Oh shiet Ninja talking mess!  See that what's wrong with the youngsters these days!! No respect for the old heads in the crew.  I remember a time when... lol  just fuking with ya bro!  

It was good friday nite finally being able to put a face to the names on the site.  After the crash I havent met some of the new guys face to face.  Good times!
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Emboridered Shirts
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »
DC, dont trip, this sport has a high turnover rate... pics of members today, only half of the same members will be around next year... its a sad fact.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: