Author Topic: Suge Knight got Knocked the FOOK out !  (Read 5522 times)

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Suge Knight got Knocked the FOOK out !
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:14:47 PM »
Appears that he got knocked the fuck out for 3 mins !

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/suge_knight_bloodied_up#1

Believe it or not…Suge Knight got knocked the f*ck out last night after telling a man “give me my money” at Shag nightclub in Los Angeles. Just when Suge thought he could “deebo” the dude, the dude came out swinging and sucker punched the isshh outta Suge! *In my best “Smokey” voice, “You got knocked the fuck out!”* Word is the random dude left Suge unconscious for about three minutes before getting stomped by Suge’s homies in the club. According to TMZ, here’s how it went down:

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
Hah crazy shit. Suge's a big dude to get knocked out.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »
The bigger they are, the harder they fall...ouchy.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

magic..

Re: Suge Knight got Knocked the FOOK out !
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »
Dayuumm...Dude must had hit him hard as fuck.Suge is one big as mofo....

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
the fool who knocked his ass out...

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/the_knockout_kid#1

Oki

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »
See how in tune I am to gangster rap... I thought he was dead.... lol

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
he might as well be dead....asking foo's for money like he's still somebody.....hahahahaha.....fucken bullies...lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Double_G

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 12:03:49 AM »
wow that is kinda a shocker,  I grew up in compton with suges nephews, I used to play at his mothers house. when i was a kid. He was always a nice guy to the kids in the neigborhood he would hand out $$ like candy, and throw huge party's for his kids and let everyone come. when I was a kid I thought he was a great guy but as i got older we started to notice more of the truth about what he did and where he was from.

long story short, suge is a real bully, and 100% a real gangsta, that guy who knowcked he out is gonna come up missing in about 6 months or so. no questions about that.

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »
Why is that people are surpirse he got knocked out?  Despite that he is "big" 1st & foremost his big azz is human.  We all can get knocked the fuk out!  Violence works regrdless of the person's size.  Rock 2 the side of the head will have the same result on everybody.  :)  Suge had fear on his side, much like tyson back in the day.  People climbed in the ring already scared of Tyson.  They were mentally prepared to lose.  Til buster douglas beat mike.  Then people saw he was human & could be beaten.  

Now was kncoking suge out smart?  Prolly not as he will prolly be killed in the near future cos he stood up against a bully.  But on his tombstone he could be known as the guy who knocked suge knight out. lol
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

Double_G

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 10:19:33 PM »
dc's right he's human, to be honest from the gushin blood out the back of his head, and how big and heavy he is, I think the dude knocked him down and the concrete knocked him out. either way there were 3 other people jumping him. damn he should have just hit one of the others. but pics of suge in LA flying all over the net on the ground like that somebody's dying. it sucks to say but he needs to leave cali now.

Matt

• MSR Site Admins
    • Standing Quiet
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
Thats right any human jaw can only take around 7lbs of pressure in the right spot to knock your ass out. So it dont matter if your 350bls or 120lbs.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 11:27:29 AM »
Damm Matt, how do you know that????  That foo aint killing no one but the wrong guy....

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Matt

• MSR Site Admins
    • Standing Quiet
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
5 years of boxing man. Whats called as a lucky punch. I've seen guys getting a beat down and they get 1 punch in and it turns the fight to them. Thats why i believe dont judge any book by its cover coz it may just bite you on the ass.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »
Timber........ :cry:

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »
Does anyone live in REALITY anymore....fucken everyone own's a fucken gun now a day's....sheeeeeesh.....just like you guy's said anyone could get knocked out....x2 with ANYONE CAN GET SMOCKED TOOOOO....LOL that's just life as we know it now....Mudda fuggers just aint scurred anymore....I say more power to the homie...fuck that foo....TUPAC LIVES.......LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol: