Author Topic: helmet laws  (Read 4048 times)

Anonymous

Re: helmet laws
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 12:02:51 AM »
How long ago did they ban that here anyway? Here in cali. 8)

blayzwon

helmet laws
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »
from another side.....growin up in ILL i learned to ride without a helmet.... 90 degrees and you like fuck that this shit is too hot... its more of like a weather guard than safety equip... now i moved to a state that requires you wear one (TN) and its WTF its really hot why am i wearing this but.... in ILL its all flats.. in cali, TN and all these other states, the terrain is alot more challenging and there alot more fatalities on sweeps and twisties with 100 ft bluffs for a shoulder

blayzwon

helmet laws
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »
so therefore, there are reckless riders everywhere and some states just need it to protect their precious tax dollars

pdogg

helmet laws
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 02:02:05 AM »
Good Poinr blAYZ.,,, its not that "they care for our safety they could careless" .... they just need it to protect their precious tax dollars..

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 05:15:26 AM »
Quote from: "magic..";p="17718"
ha ha ...i can of worms was open jose....but like i said to each his own.

lol
yea i know.
but i knew this would happen.

i smacked my head on the street pavement 2 times and i still wont wear a helmet.

i guess it made me smarter. lol
but like i said before a helmet will only save you to a point
fuck you! pay me

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
helmet laws
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »
Yea,  even if it helps 10% of the time.... my head deserves it...lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
they should make a helmet for my DICK AN BALLS then.....LOL HEHEHEHE :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

blayzwon

helmet laws
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »
and #2

if i (hypothetically) were involved in a high speed crash
or accident where helmet saves my life.... I would rather pass from riding without the helmet than be a para or for that matter a quadrapalegic because i wore it...

I.e. I would rather die doing something i lived for than live for something I can never do

Russian_CBR

helmet laws
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »
Quote from: "blayzwon";p="17812"
and #2
I.e. I would rather die doing something i lived for than live for something I can never do

would it be safe to say that if a guy puts a 45 to your head and says "You will stop riding from this day, or i kill you" you would let him kill you?
MAY-HEM (ma/hem), n.1. random or deliberate violence or damage.2. rowdy disorder.3. the crime of willfully inflicting an injury on another so as to cripple or mutilate.

blayzwon

helmet laws
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 07:06:16 PM »
well thats a diff scenario... if some mofo wanna pull out a 45 on me i hope hes ready to meet my buddies smith and wesson... haha country mofos here in TN

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
or your uncle WINCHESTER......lol :lol:

blayzwon

helmet laws
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »
ya and the only time i went down i WAS NOT wearin a helmet and i sure as hell kept my sweet ass lookin dome off the asphalt and i still wont wear one... and funny thing is all the mofos that swear by the helmet are required to wear them by law

for those that care for safety.... keeep the lid on

for those of us like myself.... st christopher protect us and popos dont peek