Author Topic: The next NBA star in the making  (Read 5440 times)

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

Anonymous

Re: The next NBA star in the making
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
that was bad ass

magic..

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:43:30 PM »
Hell yeah ...thats some AND 1  right there for you!!!Thats how Professor got started from AND 1....Sweet clip

Double_G

The next NBA star in the making
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 11:17:28 AM »
wow when i read the titrle then clicked on it i did not expect him to be white. that was tight.

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 02:26:40 PM »
Quote from: "Double_G";p="5053"
wow when i read the titrle then clicked on it i did not expect him to be white. that was tight.

Come on CJ, it's 07 let go of the stereotypes!!  All black folks dont eat chicken. Oh wait yeah we do. lol  But u get the point.   :lol:
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »
lol
fuck you! pay me

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 06:49:17 PM »
so what your saying CJ is that but title alone you though that whomever was on the video was going to be black ?

Like DC said...stop living with stereo types...This world is full of color....

and FYI...This white boy could dunk...Played 2 years of ball at a JC here in LA.......what u got on that...

magic..

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »
Yeah times have really changed in this world ....Professor from AND1 is white and that fool is sick as hell!!

Double_G

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »
well i dont watch and1, i dont know who professor is, I did think the guy in the video would be black, It's not a stereo type.

I dont stereo type, but I do to ratio's and percentages, you ladies be honest and look at the percentage of the best of the best allstar atheletes and what race they are. then make the educated call of why someone could possibly think more than likely based on ratios and percentages that the person in the video would be more than likely black.  

now get of my back lol

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
ratios and percentages lol... funny ass mofo!

if josue was here he wold give you a ....... shut up, cj......

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »
Quote from: "Double_G";p="5156"
well i dont watch and1, i dont know who professor is, I did think the guy in the video would be black, It's not a stereo type.

I dont stereo type, but I do to ratio's and percentages, you ladies be honest and look at the percentage of the best of the best allstar atheletes and what race they are. then make the educated call of why someone could possibly think more than likely based on ratios and percentages that the person in the video would be more than likely black.  

now get of my back lol

well thats like me saying that every time I hear Lazy....drug dealers..No job....welfare  think of black people....or every time I hear of a Car accident I think of the chinos.......it would be stupid of me to think this way...it shows how narrow minded of a person you really are....how uneducated about what goes on in the REAL world....and not that world inside your head

each and every race has their down fails.....since I am white its the Ghetto ass white ppl that live in trailers and do meth all day.....but that doesn't mean that everytime I hear that someone is a METH head I automatically think Trailer Trash white people.....CUZ I KNOW BETTER .....WHITE TRASH comes in many colors...

man...Talking about Race on forums is not good....no one is calling u a racist or anything....just trying to educate u young grasshopper

OH....AND ASIANS CAN"T DRIVE !!!!!!! I dont care what anyone says

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 11:11:01 PM »
when you talk about illegals aliens you automatically think mexicans.. when in actuality there are thousands of illegals from all over the world here!

Double_G

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 03:13:27 AM »
let's close the post before anyone gets butt hurt.
that's for the education lesson ice

and i back him up they cant drive, and F anyone who say's i'm wrong I'ma  claims adjuster, i see it all the time. lol

magic..

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 10:28:30 AM »
I agree ...lets lock this  :lol: love you all lol

blayzwon

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 08:22:26 PM »
Either way that shit was sick as fuck.