Author Topic: 5.6 Earthquake!  (Read 5403 times)

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
5.6 Earthquake!
« on: July 29, 2008, 01:49:50 PM »
It's been a while since we had one. I was sitting in front of my PC the building shook quite a bit here in culver city! Hope everyone's fine!

Anonymous

Re: 5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »
Magnitude 5.8 Quake Strikes Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (AP) ?

A strong earthquake has shaken Southern California.

The late Tuesday morning jolt was felt from Los Angeles to San Diego, and slightly in Las Vegas.

Preliminary information from the U.S. Geological Survey estimated the quake at magnitude 5.8, centered 29 miles east-southeast of downtown Los Angeles near Chino Hills.

(© 2008 The

Bart ONE!

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
i work right here in pomona right next to chino hills.....it felt alot bigger then 5.8....

magic..

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
I heard this  while i was on the phone with cuz....he was like shit ,we are shaking dawg and phone cut off...bu he called me back .Hope all is safe out in cali bros

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »
here in Downtown LA

30 floors up in a meeting.....fooking building started to sway like 3 feet in each direction....

then....

30 flights of fucking stairs on the way down....FUCK dat shit !

Russian_CBR

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 02:40:08 PM »
i thought that those pills i took last night finally kicked in :o) rofl
MAY-HEM (ma/hem), n.1. random or deliberate violence or damage.2. rowdy disorder.3. the crime of willfully inflicting an injury on another so as to cripple or mutilate.

Anonymous

5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 02:50:45 PM »
Pills will do it....

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 04:45:09 PM »
OK. So after being 4 stories up in my building and feeling this earthquake, i said to myself is it really worth an extra 50 cents an hour to be an evacuation team member? Hmm? I have to make sure everyone is out the building, administer CPR if anyone is down, help any injured, and assess any problems before exiting the building. I am one of the last ones out.

Is it worth it???

Makes you say Hmmmm???
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem
5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »
Quote from: "Chingon 35";p="18787"
OK. So after being 4 stories up in my building and feeling this earthquake, i said to myself is it really worth an extra 50 cents an hour to be an evacuation team member? Hmm? I have to make sure everyone is out the building, administer CPR if anyone is down, help any injured, and assess any problems before exiting the building. I am one of the last ones out.

Is it worth it???

Makes you say Hmmmm???

fuck that.... shyt.....puta vos, mejor me tero de el pinche avion loco...hahahhahah

Anonymous

5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »
Quote from: "Chingon 35";p="18787"

Is it worth it???

Makes you say Hmmmm???
Have you ever smelt a co workers breath>FUCK CPR....for an extra .50 an hour FUUCK THAAT...

pdogg

5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »
I wonder if king felt it.. It went all the way to San Diego.. damn i hate typing san diego name.. fuk chargers .. oAKLAND RAIDERSSSSSSSS.. but yeah hope everyone is fine..and i've never seen so many people online on my friends myspace lmaoo.. today 3 pages full of friends online..

hey george damn i mean its good to help out but in the end your shit out of luck because for 50 cents you are risking your life. In my opinion not worth it sorry.. I value life and ofcourse it sounds bad and all but i wouldn't join that team.. no chance in hell...

Double_G

5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »
on 2nd floor, my building moved alot, i stayed on the phone and kept working, my boss was pissed I aint get on the floor. fuck her, i am wearing Stacy Adams i ain't crawling on da floor

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »
fukn-a.  i move and your asses have an earthquake less than a week later.  even crazy, right in the area i use to live.

weechona

5.6 Earthquake!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 10:31:55 PM »
Sheeeeet, I am on 29th floor off 3rd street and the 110fwy.  My floor swang from side to side.  Aint felt one in a looong time.  Was fun ny seeing all the older educators running like crazy.  I should have listen to my instincts and gone thru their desks.

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
i felt that shit over here in NC!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU