Author Topic: Miguel Cotto  (Read 1752 times)

pdogg

Miguel Cotto
« on: July 27, 2008, 01:21:22 AM »
got knocked the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk out and threw in the towel hahaha that's right biznitch..

ANTONIO MARGARITO knocks beats Miguel Cotto in 11th round..

Overall what a bad ass fight.. wow .. It is rare to see fights like that now a days... :::collecting bets::

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
Miguel Cotto
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:04:08 AM »
One of the best fights this year! Glad Margarito won, he needs the recognition!

Anonymous

Re: Miguel Cotto
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 06:12:07 PM »
Yeah i was wearing silver and black last nite so i wuz going 4 that foo lol....being that I'm WHITE and all.....lol p.s. fuck the raiders i jus like silver and black.......LOL 8)

pdogg

Miguel Cotto
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 11:50:27 PM »
awww why you gotta hate on the Raiders man.. I know we suck and all but still Raiders for Life.. lol

pdogg

Miguel Cotto
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 11:55:21 PM »
Quote from: "FerNie Rox!";p="18724"
One of the best fights this year! Glad Margarito won, he needs the recognition!

Cotto gave a hell of a match though after getting a beating he would come back with jabs and rocked Margarito grip of times. But what cost him the match besides the knock down was all the body shots he took to the liver. it wore him out. Margarito's gameplan was impressive. He took Cotto down with mostly body shots wearing him down then giving him a beating...

THAT EXPLAINS WHY NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT ANTONIO MARGARITO. Cotto had the balls to accept the match I give him props for that because margarito he just keeps on coming back at you every single round and damn he can take shots.