Author Topic: i miss So Cal  (Read 3092 times)

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
i miss So Cal
« on: August 06, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Well, my mayhem family.  i have to say, it's not too bad in san fran.  the weather is shitty where i live (by the bay) but if i go over the bridges (golden gate and or the bay bridge) it's nice.  

i've been taking the bus to work, something that everyone does, not like so cal if you take the bus, you're probably poor or some shit.  i dont have to drive anywhere and less than 20 minutes to work.  pretty fucken sweet.  lots of girls (eye candy) around.

work, well, it's blah.  i think i'm going to start to look for something else so if anyone knows a IT Director or Manager jobs open in San Fran, shoot them my way.

riding in san fran suxs ass.  hills, stop signs, lights, etc ... way too much in the city but over the golden gate bridge, some nice ass hills and what not.  i'll have to take some pictures next time i'm out there to show ya.

other than that, starting to settle in and going to get studying back for GMAT and some other shit: SQL and VB Scripting.  

Take care bros!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
i miss So Cal
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »
Sounds like your getting a little home sick, but dont worry, it takes time to adjust... Im sure in a year from now, youll be chillen, and talking shit to us about how you dont sit in traffic like us and that you
ve been dating some bomb ass little asian freak...lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

smuv

Re: i miss So Cal
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 01:24:02 AM »
Good Luck and I hope the best for you in San Fran!

Double_G

i miss So Cal
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 01:46:53 AM »
fuck that youi made a mistake, come back home. we will forgive ou with time for leaving us.

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
i miss So Cal
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 01:56:58 AM »
cj just misses ur white ass.. hahah good to hear that things are okay.. with time, things will  get better..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
i miss So Cal
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 02:34:56 AM »
CJ, you've left us years ago, except on the site... sukka. :oops:

magic..

Re: i miss So Cal
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 08:45:05 AM »
Shit i still miss my hood  in bay ....Been out here in chi for half my life and i love my chi but the bay is my home and i miss it like crazy .James, you will always miss L.A dawgie it wont be the same but you will have to adjust  .Get over to san jose ,shit be poppin right there lol .....anywho ,ill be heading out to the bay soon for some business so ill be hitting you up .....

One more thang ...stay out of daily city if you live in frisco lol

There is an event coming up dawgie ....

Double_G

i miss So Cal
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 02:41:55 AM »
shut up nick, I never left you guys, just dont love my bike like i used to, and got 10 other things in life daily that need to be done before riding kicks in.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
i miss So Cal
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 01:06:12 PM »
LOL jfwy sukka.

weechona

i miss So Cal
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 08:20:55 AM »
keep your ass over there with dem gays.  You must be eye candy or fresh meat to them. LOL

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
i miss So Cal
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:51 AM »
thanks for the flyer magic.
i'll have to check it out. i've been flying around for work and personal shit ... have not had much time to fart around the city.  yet, it's only been a few weeks.  seems like forever.

i have to remember to start my car here and there as not using it for a week, the battery is about to die.  riding the bus is pretty chill and no traffic to contend with.

about the girlies out here, oh man, there are all over the place, walking around in their hot business outfits.  the difference here than LA, it's liek a city, people are walking around.  just have to get the balls to talk to them or ask directions.  haha.  

work sux ass!  i'm looking for another job as a IT Manager or Director.  I think my heart in in IT.  chilling reading / studying for GMAT.

anyways, catch up with you guys soon.  

ride hard, be safe ... have to say i do miss LA and you guys.

Anonymous

i miss So Cal
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »
Frisco traffic is the worst....
Only thing frisco has,is BOMB ass NUGS...THATS IT...