Author Topic: .357 magnum  (Read 2080 times)

magic..

.357 magnum
« on: November 21, 2008, 09:05:48 AM »
To the head of a baby ....fucking insane people  :evil:

HOLLISTER, Calif. -- A Hollister woman was in jail Thursday on suspicion of murder charges after her 18-month-old daughter was found shot to death in the toddler’s crib, authorities said.

San Benito County Sheriff's Deputies were called to the ranch-style home of John and Cheryl Busch located near the Santa Clara-San Benito county lines on Wednesday morning. The couple greeted the deputies at the front door and let them into the home.

The body of the toddler was found in the crib with gunshot wounds to the chest and head, according to San Benito County Sheriff Curtis Hill.

Cheryl Bush, 39, was taken into custody on suspicion of murder and on a previous domestic violence charge of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or inhabitant, Hills said. John Bush was questioned and released.

A .357 magnum was found outside the house, Hill said, and had been identified as the murder weapon.

"We are still trying to determine a motive," Hill said. "Both parents were home. It appears the husband was outside the residence in a shop area; he was starting his day. His atttention was brought back to the house based on what occurred out there."

"When he went in, he saw his wife in a distraught frame of mind. The young girl, Donna Mae, was obviously showing some signs of the wounds at the scene. She died of multiple gunshot wounds--one to the chest and also a single gunshot wound to the head. "

Hill said Cheryl Busch was being held in county jail under a suicide watch

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Re: .357 magnum
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »
Fucking people man....I swear.......i am a strong believer in AN EYE FOR AN EYE....

take this bitch out back....put one round in .....and keep clicking until the brain matters hit the wall.....make this bitch think about what she did the entire time.....

There was never a time as my lil girl was growing up did something like this EVERY cross my mind.....these people really have to be fucked in the head....

Good thing is that word has a way of making it into the inside and they dont like people who kill kids or harm kids in anyway.....she will get what is coming to her

Matt

• MSR Site Admins
    • Standing Quiet
.357 magnum
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 03:19:56 AM »
Dont know how some people can be pure evil

pdogg

.357 magnum
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »
wow fucking bitch.. A FUCKING FEMALE DOG HAS MORE LOVE FOR ITS PUPS THAN STUPID DEMENTED SICK MINDED BITCHES LIKE THIS ONE..