Author Topic: If you think you have big ball  (Read 2765 times)

domino

If you think you have big ball
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »
Damn those fuckers are nutz!!!! :shock:
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »
Guy on ducati>Better rider.

But GSXR will eat that ducati up....

domino

Re: If you think you have big ball
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
:shock: redeyes I don't know what you where watching the guy on the Duc slowed down to let the gsxr keep up
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 01:36:53 AM »
I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT BIKE IT IS.. ITS ALOT MORE OF THE RIDER THAN ANYTHING..

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »
All 6's and 1000's are basicly the same......IT IS THE RIDER.......everything else is personal preference, big balls and stupidity are seperated by a very thin line....remember think with your big head not the other way around......smart guys....BUT KING IS RIGHT SUSUKI WILL DOMINATE 4 EVER........LOL they dont call it a duc 4 nutten QUACK...........LOL HAHAHAHAHA :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »
'FUCN SUSKI' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL SUZUKI...... YUP I'M STONED........LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 12:23:41 AM »
we can see

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 02:38:44 AM »
Wow Dominhoe,  thanks for the vid, but I see that kind of shit in real life....cuzz I ride. :oops:

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 10:09:38 AM »
if you really watch the video you will see that the bike remain the same distance between each other most of the way which means the bike are pretty mush the same......it all comes down to the rider and who is going to push it more into the turns....Plus the guy trailing another rider in traffic is always at a disadvantage because not only does he have to watch the traffic.....but he also has to watch what the other rider is going to do....

I have smoked alot of 1000's on my busa and also been smoked by guys on 1000's.....my bike is bigger and has more power....so technically it should win right....WRONG....the guys who beat me where better riders...so it really boils down to the rider....the DUC might have better braking and handling in the turns....but the power of the 1000's is far better then the DUCK !~

each bike had a camera on it...so that make me believe that they were more into filming then racing....

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
Quote from: "domino";p="18962"
:shock: redeyes I don't know what you where watching the guy on the Duc slowed down to let the gsxr keep up

I was watching same vid.....

The guy on duc is a better rider,he would do the same on the gizzer.Its not the bike its the rider.