Author Topic: IRS Tax Rebate  (Read 10121 times)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 11:10:13 PM »
Those dam check only stimulates people to think they have money coming to them, they give us six hundred bucks, while they take thousands, in income tax.... which is about 30%, plus S.S., Medicare, which most of us will never get, by the time we get there, and we still have to pay.... then when we buy something, its another 8% tax, then theres property tax, which is 1% of what you paid for your house, then theres others taxes, but they call them registration fees, licenses, permits.... for you vehicles....I dont even think we get to keep 50% of what we make.... we all work for the government.... pathetic.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

weechona

IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:09 AM »
Go to Cuba Nick.  I agree we pay alot on taxes.  Imagin how the economy would turn dramatically if the government allowed drugs and prostitution and taxes us on it.  It would eliminate the average guy having to go to the hood to buy their sheet.  Or having to pick up a hoe with a disease.  They should legalize them both and tax us on it and control it.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
Re: IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »
lol. youre crazy weech.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »
Weech, to be frank, I like it here.... sukka!

magic..

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »
weech is a nut lol

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 07:34:13 PM »
They should Legalize weed, and prostitution....lol

weechona

IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »
Fool you know it makes sence and will make dollas for our economy.  It legal in Nevada and aint nothing wrong with the kitty ranches.  The demand is here.

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 10:27:08 AM »
if  prostitution becomes legal....i am selling the house and buying a building and turning it into WHATS YOU FIX INC ...or HOE WORLD !

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »
the fact is our country needs $$$ to run as well we pay some of the lowest tax around.
yet, the fucked up part, we could lower the tax or put it to better use if the fucken government would not waste so much fucken money.  
fucken crooks and the people that contract work for the government rip them off too.  it's a cycle that needs to break but it's up to us, the voters to do something about it as a whole.  yet, since we can't ... shit will not change.

imagine if we did not have to pay for education and heathcare .. if anything, very little cost.  net effect would be .. smarter population, probably less crime and more healhty population that would stimulate the economy and put us back on top and beyond.  

anyways.. spend that $300 - $600 the government gave us on stuff, that will help a little for the short run.  yet, now all that money just increased the money supply and thus will cause minor inflation.

blah, blah.

SIC J

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

long video but it kinda opens your eyes to some things.

wow they IRS is giving back the econmy a couple million while there is still a couple TRILLION dollars still un-accounted for.

the govt is more crooked than anything else that exists. get yours when you can, cuz thats what theyre doin!!!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »
Yea, but I want my six hundy...lol we are all employees of the banks...lol great movie SIC  J  :)

Anonymous

IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
thats a crazy website, wow lol

SIC J

IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »
did anyone gets theirs yet? my girl got hers today. she only got $678. and she claimed our daughter. so im guessin we got $300 for our daughter and only $378 for herself. she only claimed like 14k or something.

my homie made like 50k and got $600 back. WTF?!?!?!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 11:58:31 AM »
HA, that sux, are you sure its not her regular tax refund.... cuzz the rebate is seperate.

weechona

IRS Tax Rebate
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 11:27:22 AM »
Anyone get their money yet????  I am supposed to get mine on the 16th