Author Topic: Frisco's Bikenight ~ Downey CA  (Read 10315 times)

Anonymous

Frisco's Bikenight ~ Downey CA
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »
Quote from: "pdogg";p="17272"
i'll be there..

To the Arco right....

pdogg

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
yezzir 8pm ?

smuv

Re: Frisco's Bikenight ~ Downey CA
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »
I might show up, but just go directly to Friscos.. depending on my work schedule

pdogg

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »
this starts at 5pmp right? what time is the meet up at arco?

frezank

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »
redeyes, so are you saying that you will only roll if more than just me go...lol? ill see ur a$$ at the Arco 8pm doggie...

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
Just roll out from the pad...

smuv

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »
Quote from: "frezank";p="17290"
redeyes, so are you saying that you will only roll if more than just me go...lol? ill see ur a$$ at the Arco 8pm doggie...

Frezank is all you need, for a one man wrecking crew!.....  Represent!

pdogg

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »
so i guess ill see you guys at 8pm tonite at the arco..

pdogg

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2008, 01:08:30 AM »
Looks like they are having an event tomorrow night at Frisco's in downey.. is anyone going? .. here's the flyer..

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 12:14:57 PM »
What is going on at the event:

$5000 Prize Raffle - SSR 110cc Dirt bike, Alpine Leather Jacket, Joe Rocket Leather Jacket, Joe Rocket Summer Jacket, Jordan Race Leather Jacket, Icon Leather Jacket, HJC helmets, Arai Helmets, Shoei Helmets, Icon Gloves, Alpine star pants, gloves, shirts, and more!
2 Wheel Tuning - Dyno machine $20.00 for the First 5 people!
Bellflower Motorsports - Showing 2008 Suzuki Sport bike Line-up!
Million Drinks - Offer free 16oz energy drinks in regular or sugar free to the first 100 people that would like to try the drink. + Money back if you buy the drink and don't like it.
Pacific Motorsports - Showing 2008 Yamaha sport bike Line-up!
Monster Drinks - Offer free 16oz energy drinks in regular or sugar free to the first 100 people that show up at the truck!
GP Motoparts.com - Offering a complete selection of track gear, and accessories to prepare you for your next track day!
Parts411 - Will be offering a complete line of accessories and gear with huge discounts on all 2008 models of jackets, gloves, helmets. Make sure to stop by and talk to Charlie about a deal!
SSR Motorsports - Showing off the 2008 SSR Dirt bikes, Quads, Mopeds from 50cc to 350cc motors, Ice Chest Scooter, and more.
Motorhelmets.com - Will be display all the latest sport bike manufacture gear, official and authorized products from Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki + a lot more!
Leo Vince – They will have a full display of all the newest pipes on display for all types of sport bikes and all the new 2009 GP releases. Make sure to stop by and give your opinions of their products.
RIS Designs - Will be showing off the 2008/2009 products in billet, chrome and powercoat. Make sure to stop by and say hello to Ricky!
Russ Brown - Motorcycle Accident Attorney & BAM FREE Emergency Roadside Motorcycle Service
Sportbikechat.com - We will playing the movie (FASTER) in side Frisco's for all to enjoy! We will be playing the hottest hit in hip-hop, rock, and more!

Anonymous

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
I will be there,but not on my bike.Tire is gone....
after todays ride to topanga,i will be putting another one on in the morning....