Author Topic: Car Wash out come..  (Read 2160 times)

CheapTimesLucky

Car Wash out come..
« on: December 22, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »
I would like to really say straight up thanks for everyone that showed up to the car was... I showed up with lando (thanks for the ride) and it was only like 4 foos it looked pritty bad... but once more peps started to stragle in and emkay brought the best jams iv herd n any club and chris brought the food to grill man we were rollen...... thanks for everyone that helped out with anything from setting up to brining stuff to cleaning up to serving people and cooking and thanks to all that got down and drirty and washed and thanks big time to the guys that were drying cuz we all know thats the hardest part... im very happy to see how we came together as a club to help one of our own...... a little disapointed that more of our own memers didnt show up but what can you say.... also thanks for all the other clubs that were there to suport us Deviouse riders (excuse my spelling im mexican) Gzer tribe... and ELA bikers... thanks a lot .... really feels good that we can all come together to help out a fam in need...... ... and the biggest thanks to motorhelments.com for letting us use there lot and providing the easy ups

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
Car Wash out come..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 11:55:20 PM »
glad to here it was a good turn out. i was stuck @ work :(

CheapTimesLucky

Re: Car Wash out come..
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
fooo you know how i feel about work hurt your self and take some time off..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Car Wash out come..
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »
Yea, thanks for all who came out to support..... and thanks to whoever bought the dishwashing soap and stripped all the wax my Yukon had.... I gotta rewax that bitch now...lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Emkay

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
That was a truck wash foo....I think we only washed like 4 cars all day!!!!   But on the real I really gotta thank all the guys that came out and washed cars with me...I will give the amount we raised at the next meeting..it was a good turn out...Lucky,  anytime you wanna throw a shaker at yo crib I'll bring the muzak my nigg!

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »
nick shut the fuck up foo with as dirty as your truck was whats the point in having wax.... sukker... lol we should of paid you to was your truck cuz thats basicly what you did... lol i know man iv never seen so many trucks we would get all happy when we would see a car... lol thanks emkay im telling you im gona report you for downloading stollen music.. lol