Author Topic: UFC Fight Saturday  (Read 2216 times)

CHO

• MSR Members
UFC Fight Saturday
« on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:43 PM »
Havent watched a UFC fight in awhile and Kimbo Slice is on this saturday. I was excited when he first came out but then I seen some episodes on Spike and he wasn't as great. I seen some crazier fighters on the streets where I grew up.

Who's the best fighter on UFC now? I'll watch when that person fights.

:-\

You my boy Blue!

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Re: UFC Fight Saturday
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:57:04 PM »
its suppose to be some good fights this saturday
fuck you! pay me

KILO

• MSR Members
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 12:32:55 AM »
actually kimbo is WACK, he is worthless in the cage. he'll get knocked out again in 56 seconds. The guy they put him against this is his second UFC fight, so he is kind of a scrub, but not matter my money is on Mitrone cuz Kimbo is a str8 BITCH.

Machida vs Rua now thats going to be a fight, their first fight was the shit, even though Rua should have won the fight he lost so he is pissed and now wants payback....Now michida knows now how to fight Rua so their going to bang it up in the middle of the ring like last time...My money is on Michida.

another good fight will be the Koscheck vs Daley  these guys have fast hands and they can throw some bombs. this is going to be blow for blow ...my money is on Daley cuz his hands are a little more explosive.

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 02:09:46 AM »
I have sat kilo at the tattoo party.

CHO

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 01:21:30 PM »
actually kimbo is WACK, he is worthless in the cage. he'll get knocked out again in 56 seconds. The guy they put him against this is his second UFC fight, so he is kind of a scrub, but not matter my money is on Mitrone cuz Kimbo is a str8 BITCH.

Machida vs Rua now thats going to be a fight, their first fight was the shit, even though Rua should have won the fight he lost so he is pissed and now wants payback....Now michida knows now how to fight Rua so their going to bang it up in the middle of the ring like last time...My money is on Michida.

another good fight will be the Koscheck vs Daley  these guys have fast hands and they can throw some bombs. this is going to be blow for blow ...my money is on Daley cuz his hands are a little more explosive.

Dammit Kilo. You sound like a UFC sports anchor. LOL. I guess I'm ordering this one.

Slice does seem like a hype. Is he related to Mr.T? It's probably his dad.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:34:41 PM by CHO »

You my boy Blue!