Author Topic: stickers.  (Read 2371 times)

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
Re: stickers.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 03:33:49 AM »
i like that one

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 10:32:43 AM »
fuck stickers nukka.. whats up w the fkking mayhem rings n sht.. im fiending foooolio!!!

FUCK YOU

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 10:53:09 AM »
i got no money to buy equipment to make them. i'm still paying off medical bills and shit.

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »
thanks for the update ::)
FUCK YOU

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:28 AM »
Should've used the money of your settlement to pay for med bills...... kids these days are so irresponsible.   Lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »
why didn't your insurance or the insurance of the person who hit you cover the medical bills ?

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 03:30:00 AM »
the terms of the agreement were that whatever my medical insurance didn't cover from the medical bills were to be paid out of money from the settlement. i had a bunch of stuff that happened after it was settled that i didn't anticipate. had to go back to the ER a few times when certain things didn't heal as planned, and half of my entire settlement went to my mom to help pay for the mortgage. the rest of it on my end went to help pay student loans. most of the money i spent on my bike was from my last checks before i stopped working. i actually had very little to "waste" from that actual settlement.
in terms of the jewelry and stuff, there are some equipment i'm holding off on buying since i don't know how dedicated some people are to buying actual products. there are some things like drill presses that i need that would take me a while to break even from if i purchased them. someone gave me an idea before of having people pay some initially to help front the cost, but i think now what i can do to solve this is to get people to order for sure on a list, and have a down payment on it. if the order altogether can at least help me break even on purchasing all of the equipment i need, then i'll start doing everything for sure. the stuff i'm doing on the side is pretty limited based on the equipment/supplies i already have.

i'll repost this on the actual mayhem rings discussion.