Author Topic: LUCKY VIDEO  (Read 15934 times)

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
LUCKY VIDEO
« on: June 29, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »
ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO...I COULDNT GET PASS THE TEARS AND JUST WANTED TO GET THIS DONE.....I WILL COMPRESS IT MORE AT A LATER DATE....I JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT FOR U ALL.....

LUCKY....U WILL BE MISSED.....

TO SAVE THE VIDEO...RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS....

http://www.alliedhostingservices.com/Lucky/Lucky.wmv

[video width=500 height=450]http://www.alliedhostingservices.com/Lucky/Lucky.wmv[/video]

magic..

Re: LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
I feel you ice ...I was in the same boat when i made rons video and it fuck  me up  while i was doing it .Its hard to see  lucky go ...This family we have is tight ,we feel the pain all the way here in chitown with tears coming down and our heart feeling lots of pain .May we all stick and comfort eachother and may his soul rest in peace

Lucky , you will be missed my brotha and your memories will always shine upon us and may we ride together for the rest of our life ......Mayhem familia to the heart  1 love !!!!

Great video bro!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »
R.I.P. Dawggie

Anonymous

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »
Damn Thats hard to watch!

R.I.P>LUCKY

Anonymous

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »
R.I.P  LUCKY ONE FOREVER

weechona

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:24 PM »
Byron aka Lucky has always been a prime example of "You can't judge a book by its cover"  Lucky was a funny ass mofo that becomes the life of the party.  However barried deep underneath the tattoos and budweiser, was a very intelligent young man, a father and a son.  Mayhem was blessed by having such a member with as much life and joy as Lucky.  He has touched us in such a way that this club wont be the same without him.  He will be missed by many.  I bet some of the funniest Mayhem moments had something to do with Lucky.  Either he was diving off a pool naked, posing with randi NAKED or just putting his nuts on peoples faces, Lucky was the man.

Heres to you Lucky............RIP
Your friend forever
Rick

Speed Junke

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »
R.I.P Homie Cheaptimes

SIC J

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 12:59:08 AM »
damn when I heard what happened I didnt wanna believe it. I still don't. Lucky was a crazy ass mother f-er. I'll miss you homie!

RIP and fuck plantas!

And if anyone has the video of me and Lucky dancing together from the SIC DVD priemere, can you please send it to me? I never got it and would really like to have it.

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »
GREAT WORDS FROM EVERYONE.. RICK I COULDNT SAY IT ANY BETTER.. YOU WILL BE MISSED HOMIE.. YOU CAME IN TO OUR LIVES AND MADE US LAUGH.

I AM SO FUCKEN SORRY I WASNT HOME WHEN YOU CAME PASS MY PAD ON YOUR WAY TO ROSARITO.. I WILL MISS YOU AND YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER FOR GET YOU.. REST IN PEACE AND FUCK PLANTAS WHERE EVER YOU GO..

LOVE YOU HOMIE.. KING ONE..........MAYHEM STREET RIDERS SAN DIEGO/ ORANGE COUNTY / LOS ANGELES AND ACROSS THE WORLD.. WE ARE A FAMILY....

Speed Junke

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »
Thank you for all of the cheaptimes!!!! I can't cry, cuz  all the times we spent together all we did drink and laugh and drink and laugh some more.

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:27:09 AM »
i have not slept but 3 hours in the past few days now since this.  
lucky will be missed!  R.I.P.

JamieDubS

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 10:27:38 AM »
R.I.P. Lucky Saw you at a show didnt really know you and I know im new but RIP man

Bart ONE!

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
Damn....I cant believe this....lucky IS the coolest mofo that Ive ever met. I member the first day lucky came out to ride with mayhem...me and him sat and drank beer after beer at the bar at Friscos....he will be missed!...

R.I.P. Lucky ONE!....

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 11:32:04 AM »
Lucky, like everyone else has mentioned, you would make the room shine. It won't be the same without you. You will be truly missed by all of us. RIP.

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 11:35:42 AM »
RIP Lucky!  U will be missed!
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO