Author Topic: LUCKY VIDEO  (Read 15937 times)

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem
Re: LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 11:40:30 AM »
ride in paradise.... Lucks.... you will be missed but never forgotten....FOR CHEAPTIMES..... FUCK A BBBBBBITCH.....

CHINOE

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
I got an email from one of his homies that he grew up with...he asked me to post this

Lucky before all the Tattoos....and glasses....

ByronTRodz

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »
One of the most real and down to earth people that I've ever met. He lived "in" the moment, and "for" the moment, and seized each and every day. You will be sorely missed Lucky!

Vai com Deus Papa... :cry:

Salty

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 02:57:48 PM »
I am still in disbelief. I can't believe this happened. Lucky you will be missed and never forgotten. Thank you for all the cheap times.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
see you when we get there. en paz descanses!

R6 RIDER

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
it always hurts when a friend passes away but it kills you inside when its a very close homie the way lucky is to all of us,we had good times lucky and just know this ....you will always live in our hearts,and you will never be forgoten, for now i will poor some beer out for you doggy untill the day i join you up there and we get to enjoy a beer together again.

R.I.P
LUCKY  A.K.A CHEAPTIMES

HOOLIGAN

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 03:50:45 PM »
I was in total shock when i got the news yesterday morning. I have only kicked it with Lucky and the rest of Mayhem a handful of times. Eventhough it was just a handful of times, it was full of laughs...good times.

It was great to have kicked it with him at Motorhelmets on saturday. Like always, Lucky was there making everyone laugh and have a great time.

You're one of a kind and you will be missed. I and the rest of the 2nd To None Bikerz would like to give our deepest condolences to Lucky's family and to Mayhem Street Riders.

R.I.P.

HOOLIGAN

*If you guys need anything, we're here for you.

blayzwon

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 06:12:27 PM »
I never got the opportunity to meet you but you were an important part of our organization and most importantly a member of our large and growing fam. may you RIP and watch over us all until we are able to come and kick it with you

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
TO LUCKY

Whats up Big Lucks...... I am short on words about how I feel, but I want you to know, that I feel Lucky to have known you. From the day I met you, several years ago when you first rode with us..... at Frisco's in Industry..... when we had a few too many beers and you almost crashed into me, skidding right next to me, but no doubt, never a dull moment with you. These past of couple days have been rough, weird, numb for me.... I feel different knowing that we will never ride, chill, or drink together.... So I pray for you up there... I've seen so many of your pics, and I bust up laughing and smile, then seconds later, I get this sad feeling, which comes over me, on how, why, this had to happen.... there are so many should'ves,, would'ves, could'ves..... how maybe there was something I could of done.... how it all could have been different, but, Im here writing to you this note, from my heart... to yours. From the last time I saw you, I had you in my arms, with a huge feeling of helplessness.... the worst feeling Ive ever had. So I just look at your pics.... and pray your up in heaven looking down on us, as you know, we will all miss you. Rest in peace big dog and I will see you when I get there.

Corona Nick

Lucks, thanks for all the good times and laughs, I prayed for you and your family, rest in peace homie.

Here's a couple of pix of this past Saturday, most likely his last pics with us.....

CORONA

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

HIOSLVR

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
To Lucky who did not know much about me but still invited me to his pad for a cold one after the poker-run... the short time we had will never be 4goton. My door is always open too Luk... RIPEACE - SLVR

pdogg

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
Damn I can't believe Lucky is gone.. Rest In Peace Lucky.. The two times I met you these past two weeks was really cool seeing you.. You will be missed.. Rest In Peace Lucky.  :(

Speed Junke

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »
CHEAPTIMES: What is cheaptimes? My definition of cheaptimes is like mastercard priceless, but better it's that moment when you are kickin it with family or friends on the couch watching TV playing monopoly and really enjoying the time with a love one.
RIP homie

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »
R.I.P. BROTHER......FUCK FRIDAYS........ :(

Double_G

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »
lucky had big ears b4 the tattoo's

in the words of lucky:

" Shyytt Bitchhhhhhh " Look at this fool CJ

Rip Lucky

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 01:05:30 AM »
Here is the code to the vid to repost on myspace bulletins.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ng3gEJs1TCk&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ng3gEJs1TCk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>