Author Topic: LUCKY VIDEO  (Read 15935 times)

antdogg

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 12:10:32 AM »
Lucky, what can i say.... All i can say at this time is i'm gonna miss your crazy ass cabron.. Drink up wherever you are dawg... I will remember you 4 life.. I'll be telling my grand kids story about us in the future, How you made the Fm Bam laugh and always had a good time.. Like Vegas how we thought you where gone but you had fell asleep in the roof for hours.. You guys remember?

R.I.P. Lucky...

To all my brothas out there take care and ride safe... Lets not be sad but enjoy the memories we have of him... We'll never forget you dawg!

GIXXER JOHN

Re: LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »
R.I.P  LUCKY

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2008, 10:38:27 PM »
Heard about Lucky, I didnt know him too well since he came in around the time I left but it sucks to hear that such a cool cat has been taken. Wish I would have gotten to know him the way you all did. Rest in peace.

To all of Mayhem,

We had our differences but I hope you all have been well, aside from this tragedy of course. I hope all hard feelings have faded away with time. Mayhem taught me alot about riding and I will always appreciate the fun memories. Stay up everyone.

-Jeff aka Spielberg

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »
What's up fellas.....
I haven't checked out the site for the longest and today I come across this. It saddens me to see such news like this especially when you know the person. I'm sorry to see that Lucky is gone. My prayers go out to him and his family.

RIP Lucky

Take Care,

David aka Dirty Dave

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »
Thanks Jeff and Dirty Dave for the words. Hope both of you are doing well. Ride safe!

weechona

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »
Whats up with all the old heads coming up here.  Devil i miss ya
Dave, you are still dirty in my opinion
Jeff, we all live and learn.

Why dont you guys come thru sometime?  We welcome you all.  And that goes for any other former Mayhem member.

magic..

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »
I was going to ask about dirty dave the other day .....but i guess he back in here.....sup my brothers from another mother lol

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »
Quote from: "weechona";p="17634"

Why dont you guys come thru sometime?  We welcome you all.  And that goes for any other former Mayhem member.

x2....alot of things have changed...

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »
FUGG THAT... dont be coming up in here with your pathetic asses.... fuggn imbeciles.... stay off our boards.... lol   JK   Good to hear from our former members who didnt make the team... but I guess we cant all make the cut...lol   JK AGAIN...  
There were several other former members at the RIDE yesterday, and Im gratefull to them as well for showing love and support for one of our fallen brothers.... much love and respect.  8)

On a side note, thanks for the love Dave and Jeff... hope you guys are doing well... ride safe, peace!

CORONA NICK

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
I met Lucky after King invited me up to ride with Mayhem.  He was one cool bro and I always looked forward to the day I'd meet up with him again.  To anyone who thinks, "Awwww...there's plenty of time to do.... *whatever*"  DONT WAIT do it now.  Live life Lucky style and just do it.   Get out there, be yourself, and enjoy.

I am still in disbelief.  

Repsol Johnny
(rode with Mayhem while in Coast2Coast last summer...no longer in C2C)

Anonymous

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="17642"
FUGG THAT... dont be coming up in here with your pathetic asses.... fuggn imbeciles.... stay off our boards.... lol   JK   Good to hear from our former members who didnt make the team... but I guess we cant all make the cut...lol   JK AGAIN...  
There were several other former members at the RIDE yesterday, and Im gratefull to them as well for showing love and support for one of our fallen brothers.... much love and respect.  8)

On a side note, thanks for the love Dave and Jeff... hope you guys are doing well... ride safe, peace!

CORONA NICK

I would have liked to have made the ride.  I just got back from my 1 week vacation for my 1 year anniversary.  Believe me that I was there in spirit.  Hopefully I can make it out to see you all sometime.  

Much Luv

Devil.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
Dizzam Devil, I didnt know you got married... congrats.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »
Who would wanna marry that guy? lol jk Congrats!

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »
a Marine (lando) lol

weechona

LUCKY VIDEO
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 06:54:22 PM »
register again devil, dave and speilberg.  It would be fun making fun of you losers again LOL