Author Topic: Free Parking at Dodger Stadium  (Read 5243 times)

frezank

Free Parking at Dodger Stadium
« on: June 08, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »
Free parking at Dodger Stadium
Updated: 06/07/2009 02:00:05 PM PDT
The Los Angeles Dodgers will offer free parking in the general lots at Dodger Stadium for the three-game series June 16-18 against the Oakland Athletics.

The $15 parking fee will be waived for entrance into the general lots. Fans who have purchased preferred parking will still park in their sections.

"This gesture is our latest initiative to help ensure that all of our fans can enjoy our National Pastime at Dodger Stadium," said Dodger CEO Jamie McCourt, who helped create the Commissioner's Fan Initiative at the beginning of this season. "With the conclusion of the school year, we want to make it even easier for families to spend their summer evenings with us."

The Dodgers will be celebrating Heroes Week during the three-game series, honoring police, firefighters, and community heroes. DodgersWIN, the club's women's initiatives network, will be presenting the tributes.

frezank

Re: Free Parking at Dodger Stadium
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 03:56:27 PM »
So how's down to roll on Thursday (6/18/09)?  Ima roll up on my bike and get hella cheap tixs...

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »
Should be free everyday! Shit get's expensive! I might be down to roll when r u getting tix?

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »
I might roll too.  We can get some pavillion seat their cheap.
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

frezank

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
I got coupons for that night too.   ;D  Can get top deck tixs for abt $5, reserve for $7 and pavillion for $10 and Loge for $15.  We gotta act fast though cuz the coupon's only good until the 10th I think.  So anyone interested holla atcha boy...

pdogg

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »
lol i never pay for parking i always use the same parking permit that I used during opening. The one that comes with season tickets.. I always have it on my rear view mirror.. i just say they tore both parts at the entrance and go in and park on parking lot B.. hehehe.. been doing it for 10 games already.. this season

smuv

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 09:08:36 AM »
So how's down to roll on Thursday (6/18/09)?  Ima roll up on my bike and get hella cheap tixs...

What time are you rollin through?

frezank

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »
lol i never pay for parking i always use the same parking permit that I used during opening. The one that comes with season tickets.. I always have it on my rear view mirror.. i just say they tore both parts at the entrance and go in and park on parking lot B.. hehehe.. been doing it for 10 games already.. this season

That's cuz you a Naco Pdogg!  Pinche Sinaloense!  LOL...but seriously Puro Michoacan!

frezank

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 10:09:58 AM »

What time are you rollin through?

We are meeting at 6.3p at Jorge's house and then rolling from there...

So far here is the list of peeps that are rolling...
Smuv
Fernie
Jorge
Me

Ima get the tixs this Friday.  Left Field pavillion for abt $10.  Hit me up if anyone else is interested...

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »
Are we gonna roll on the bikes or caging it?
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

frezank

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »
On our bikes homie...think fernie and smuv will be cagin' it!

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 11:21:29 AM »
That's tight

frezank

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »
Need the money ASAP if anyone is interested in going.  Will be buying the tickets on Saturday.

Fernie, you want to roll to Dodgers Stadium with me?

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 11:19:39 AM »
I don't think I'll be going after all

frezank

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
gonna miss seing you on the kiss cam with pedro!  that was a staple at the games...