Author Topic: Undercover cops in race cars in Los Angeles  (Read 7950 times)

pdogg

Undercover cops in race cars in Los Angeles
« on: June 16, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »
Theres new cops in town busting people with fast cars on the freeway.Its 3 cops driving 3 cars.One car is a black Honda civic hatch back with turbo with around 500hp with all tinted windows and a police antenna on the roof.The second car is a white Honda civic hatch back with all tinted windows,500hp with a police antenna on the roof and the third car is a Yellow EVO 9 with 600hp with all tinted windows and a police antenna on the trunk.What they do is look for 240 sx and all drifting types of cars,Honda civics raced out,Mustangs,Camaros and all other cars that have racing stickers on there cars.

What they do is that they cruise the freeways on the 5,405,110,and 105 freeways looking for fixed up cars to race and they will rev on you and get you to race them on the freeway!And when you do,They have a real cop car from behind swoop on you and impound your car and take you to jail and stick you with a stiff fine so watchout. To identify them,They all use police antennas either located on the the trunk or roof.I got this info from alot of people in LA so dont race on freeways.Its dangerous and they are crackin down on itWATCH YOUR BACKS!!!!! If you wanna race your car,GO to Irwindale Raceway,FOntana Raceway,Bakersfield Raceway,and Pomona Raceway.Its not worth it to lose your license.

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »
I heard that they were cracking down in Hollywood.
Cruising for the summer etc.

But Narks in race cars,Wow....

Isnt that a form of intrapment..

SIC J

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »
yea youre right. that IS ENTRAPMENT and 100% ILLEGAL. Not only can you win your case, but you can sue them after.

so i hope they try to race me in my F350. hahahaha

I know this because they tried pulling that shit down here in SD back in my import racing days. lets just say a fat lawsuit was filed REAL QUICK.

its the same as a cop hiding behind a tree or billboard sign, its not legal. they have to be 100% visable.

pdogg

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 12:13:27 AM »
lol what's next cops stunnin trying to make you stunt to pull u over.. haha

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 12:59:51 AM »
the cops entrapping races in san diego was like almost 10 years ago.. they would watch us and then come pick us up at the house the next day if they couldnt pick us up that night..

pdogg

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:14:56 AM »
damn that sucks.. so they like would get all your info from the plates and just pick u up next day..

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 07:07:34 AM »
they havent done that shit out here in the CHI with racers. but they do drive around throwing up gang signs to fools that look like bangers and if they throw back a gang sign they get locked up.
there is no way of filing a law suit because if you are a known gang member al they have to say is he threw it up thinking the cop was a banger.
fuck you! pay me

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 11:59:53 AM »
Good luck on winning your case against the police....

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 12:27:07 PM »
Po Po likes to plat dirty,Cause they cant get you any other way...

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
Fukk the popo... I dont ride dirty so they aint got shit on me, unless of course the catch me doing 160 on the fwy... lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

ByronTRodz

Re: Undercover cops in race cars in Los Angeles
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 01:22:21 AM »
I seriously doubt the police are actively looking to target street racers. Fact is that if the cops ever really wanted to score a really big bust (the kind that would make the 11 o'clock news) all they'd have to do is show up around midnight on any Saturday or Sunday at the Artesia Transit Center off 190th & Vermont and they'd find hundreds of these racers doing all sorts of crazy stuff. It's the worst kept secret in the South Bay, people come all the way from the I.E. every weekend. It's been going on for years.

Check it out for yourselves and you 'll see that the northbound HOV lanes of the 110 freeway (starting at 190th where the Home Depot is) is used as a drag strip and the parking lot for doing burn outs and drifting contests.

If the police actually gave two craps about street racing they would have targeted this place a long time ago. All the cops ever do is just shew everyone away, and like 30 minutes later they're all back and at it again. It's pretty funny to watch when it happen. It's like a cat and mouse game.

It would be a freaking cash cow for the state should they ever really get serious about ticketing and impounding these street racers. Truth is the cops are powerless to do anything about the racing and drifting that's going on at that place and all the ricky racers know it. There is just too many of them.

I think that the only reason why the cops get a stiff hard on for motorcycles is because of the occasional runner when they try to light em' up.

I agree with what was said in the earlier post, it's better and safer to go to Irwindale or Fontana. It's not worth getting in trouble over.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
your gay too...go hang out with lucky an randy fooo....hehehehehahahaha lol....thats there job, ours well.....is to make theres rough......and it's so fun to...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »
it's true, i know that some task forces do go under cover .. maybe not as hard core as stated above but they do get unmarked cars and roll around.  i freeking saw a honda accord that rolled up on some races when i was younger.  busted out visor lights and pulled fool over.
even a couple of years ago, they had some camaro's out getting speeders and what not.
to them, illegal street racing is something they do here and there to bust up fools.

JamieDubS

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »
its true about the visability thing. They have to be atlease 150 feet of plain view. Cops were hiding on the coronado bridge and my boy was speeding they were hiding behind the blue tractors that move the barriers as soon as he came by he pulled him over. Cop could never be seen. He is going to court and definatley going to fight it. The cop even admitted "I was waiting for you I have been watching you for a month"

pdogg

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 10:48:36 PM »
Yeah its an undercover group.. Kinda like Dea agents going undercover to bust narcs.. Obviously once u set to race them on any highway the cop following behind is going to pull the civillian over not the undercover cop racer.. and well in his report its going to say u got caught street racing..