Author Topic: Inland Empire chapter????????  (Read 8239 times)

RAVENBOY6IE

Inland Empire chapter????????
« on: November 09, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »
whats up wit a inland empire chapter mayhem? im lookin to join up wit some other riders and im a little too brown for the ie ruff ryders hahaha! ive seen mayhems videos on you tube and it looks like a coo atmosphere, you know somethin i would like to be a part of. by the way my names chuckie from rialto ie and i ride a 05 raven r6. respond if you have any input on this subject!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Re: Inland Empire chapter????????
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »
Whats up Chucki... theres a few of us in the IE, Corona, Fontana, Riverside to name a few...although we have chapters by name, LA, SD, etc, we are all still Mayhem Street Riders... we dont have a president, dues, and "chapters" do not vote their own members in.  We welcome new riders to ride with us... so if your down.. we can hook up and roll!!! lol  Hope to see you or ride with you sometime.   Ride safe.

Corona
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:20:39 PM by weechona »

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

RAVENBOY6IE

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »
that sounds coo do you guys have any meets or upcomin events. I get my licence back on the 5 of dec and i cannot afford to get my shit impounded right now so i'l have to wait til after that. Im also workin on my bike right now changin fairings filter exhaust sprocket and chain cause i laid it down a couple months ago . but yeah thatll be coo to ride wit you sometime, maybe i can just have my girl take me to a meet you know just to show my face and get to know a couple people if theres any comin up soon!

Deezy (Darwin)

• MSR Members
  • Ride or Die!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »
Hey Chucki good to hear from you. There is a meeting coming up this Sunday the 14th. Our meet up spot is in Gardina if you or your boys are down to roll you can hit me up, I stay in Fontana.

RAVENBOY6IE

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
That sounds good, im down to roll but i cant take my bike right now cause of a situation wit my licence. I cant really take the chance to ride it right now but I can have my girl take me like i said to show my face and meet a couple people. I get my licence back on the fifth man i cant wait ha ha

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »
welcome to the site bro...

Just remember thats its about the ride.. so do what you got to do get your lic straight, you can still roll out and meet peeps every week until then..

You will find that we are pretty tight, so get to know everyone... thats a start ;D
FUCK YOU

mo

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 12:44:44 PM »
Was up chuckie once u go MAYHEM u will never go bac lol ;D see u sunday come through u will have a blast Mayhem oc is the shit by the way lol just kiddin  :D we r all one big family I see my vids bringin peeps out lol 8)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »
Keep up the good work MO!

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »
sd chapter here saying what up

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
What up Chuckie....nice to see your interest...Try to make it to the meeting this sunday so you can get to know the guys and get to know the club.  We try to ride as much as possible and have many events that we attend and host.  We are all a big family....

Check out our Facebook Page and add as a friend. That is where we post alot of info on what's going on during the week.  We also have a myspace page and site where we host our pics.  Check them all out and see if that's something you might be interested in participating in.

http://www.facebook.com/MayhemStreetRiders

http://www.myspace.com/mayhemstreetriders

http://www.mayhemla.com/

Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »
want to say whats up from the chicago chapter and welcome to the site

meet up with these fools they cool as hell

fuck you! pay me

RAVENBOY6IE

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 03:11:32 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everybody most likely il be at the meet on sunday so il meet who evers gonna be there. Does anybody have directions to the meet from the ontario area?

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 09:25:00 PM »
welcome to the site man. you will love these guys from the moment you meet them. this is the definitely best club out there. hopefully you will be out riding with the crew in no time. here is probably the fastest directions from ontario: 60W -> 57S -> 91W until it ends and turns into Artesia. The meet spot is an Arco (AMPM) on the right at the red light where the freeway ends. Hope to see you out there one day.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Trouble

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 08:12:09 AM »
Welcome to the site homie. You could't pick a better place to wanna be then with the MAYHEM family!!!!!!
Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 12:11:50 PM »
Nice meeting you Chuckie....hope the meeting wasn't too much for ya....see you on two wheels soon...
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!